EPL, La Liga, UCL Fantasy for Fury FC Supporters

Discussion in 'Ottawa Fury FC' started by ironcub14, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ironcub14

ironcub14 Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Club:
    Ottawa Fury
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Last reminder for this year, as the EPL season starts in 2 days! Let's do some fantasy EPL for BBSC and for Fury FC fans.

We have 15 people currently signed up for the EPL league at Yahoo, and 5 people at the official site! Join us, I'll give a cool footy prize for the winners in the 2 leagues at the end of May~

Our EPL league at Yahoo/Eurosport is called "Ottawa Fury FC Fans". The info you need to join is, ID: 7413, Password: cyor0

Our EPL league at the official EPL site is called "OFFC Supporters", and the PW is 526077-137607

Our La Liga league at Yahoo/Eurosport is also called "Ottawa Fury FC Fans". The info you need to join is, ID: 1680, Password: 5perg

Our UCL league at the official UEFA site will be called "Ottawa Fury FC Fans" as well. The info you need to join will be posted in September.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/soccer/premier-league/home

2. ironcub14

ironcub14 Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Club:
    Ottawa Fury
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'm just posting the info above here to get the word out, but any updates to the league, and most of the discussions between the players, will be happening at the Bytown Boys SC' Facebook group, at facebook.com/groups/BytownBoysSC. I will try to visit this thread time to time to check up, but the main discussion will be at the site above. Reply in this thread if you do join, cheers!