Enough!

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by goldenball2014, Aug 3, 2002.

1. goldenball2014

goldenball2014 New Member

Jul 9, 2002
    Mass
    Alright fellow Revolution fans. I've had enough. After reading these boards for such a long time, I've read more negative threads then positive ones. And it's time to change that.
    We must ALL UNITE as Revs fans. Instead of pointing fingers at Todd and the rest of the Revolution staff, let's join them and help them make the Revs the elite team in MLS. We can do it, all we gotta do is believe. We have the talent, all we need is the heart. Now lets do whatever we can to get the Revs into the play-offs and then we'll work from there.
    We can do it.

Believe.

2. rkane1226

rkane1226 Member+

Apr 9, 2000
    Club:
    Stade Brestois 29
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I tried but, I haven't moved my finger for 7 years and when I went to lower it, IT WOULDN'T MOVE! It's stuck!!!!

3. Mike Marshall

Mike Marshall Member+

Feb 16, 2000
    Woburn, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool. And can we all sit around a big campfire and sing Kumbaya, too?

4. JohnnyRev

JohnnyRev Member

Feb 23, 2001
    Boston, MA
    Don't be too harsh on Goldenball2014. He or she is young. It's only his/her 7th post. Cynicism will come soon enough.

5. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Fear not, we'll win the MLS Cup this year.

6. Soccer Doc

Soccer Doc Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Keene, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah yes the faith and hope of youth. As one of my old German patients used to say to me: "Such a shame, to soon old, to late smart." But then why not; nothing good usually happens unless you believe. The Revs go on a winning streak!!! Who knows, stranger things have happened.

7. socdoc

socdoc New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    CapeCod MA
    As my old patient said, "when God's angry at you He doesn't beat you, He makes you stupid and lets you beat yourself". Probably a more appropriate motto for us Rev fans.

8. goldenball2014

goldenball2014 New Member

Jul 9, 2002
    Mass
    You guys, do not underestimate me. By calling me young your very wrong. Just so you know, I've been VERY close with some past Revs, so I know how the players get treated, and I know how this franchise is ran.

9. Tea Men Tom

Tea Men Tom Member

Feb 14, 2001
    We don't have enough talent defensively. This is why we're the worst defensive team in MLS. As for heart, I think every team in MLS has lots of heart, though I think it's lacking with a few members of this outfit.

You can have all the heart you want at the professional level, but in the end, good talent, coaching and management are what gets it done.

I think the cynicism arises from 7 years of not enough talent, quality coaching and most importantly good management since the management part has a direct impact on the first two.

10. Blathist

Blathist New Member

Aug 21, 2001
    Foxboro
    Of course we can. I think the question is "How can we not!?" It is absolutely imperitive that we sit around a camp fire and sing Kumbaya. We can roast marshmellows and hot dogs too!