England Under 15 Discussion Thread #1 (2009 born)

Discussion in 'England' started by zanyk, Mar 17, 2015.

1. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wouldn't be surprised if both him and Lewis Thompson play regularly for United U18s next season (although Gribbin and Ethan Hamilton might be ahead of them in the pecking order for their respective position).Some interesting selection problem for McGuinness next season.Might push Gribbin up to the U21s at some point to free up some slot for Gomes and Indy Boonen (another number 10 though he might be played on the wing)

2. Simon Barnes

Simon Barnes Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Indy Boonen, what a great name.

3. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC

Jono Davies : http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-271869101/photos
    Left Derby because McLaren told him to cut his hair and he said no. Now joined Leicester. Seems he was at this camp.

[​IMG]

Some hair-do's but I think he is the one dead centre in the middle lying down or the one behind that.

From Forest's perspective we have 1 or 2 nice 2000's but particularly have some good 2001's & 1 I believe is in the special category for sure & he looks like he is friends with a few of these boys on the list. Some decent youtube clips of him.

4. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He's the one behind.He was on trial for United I believe but seems didn't get in.

5. W.A.S.P.

W.A.S.P. Member+

Leeds United
    England
    Sep 20, 2012
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Kinda odd that he was willing to leave a club because he wanted to keep his hair.

Simon Barnes and Garibaldi11 repped this.
  6. MUFC1

MUFC1 Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Perhaps worth mentioning Mason Greenwood was awarded the player of the tournament in the copa sa pobla tournament last week and top scorer. Also got PoT last year in the MIC and milk cup. He'll be an U15 next season. Apparently United already want to buy his family a house close to Carrington and I've never heard of United doing that for a player so young and already from this country. One to keep an eye on for next year.

W.A.S.P. and Jenks repped this.
  7. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Still eligible for U14s next season (although he never really played in that age group).He's a late 01' so too soon to talk about in this thread.

8. MUFC1

MUFC1 Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Internationally he is an U14 this year and will be an U15 next year. Not too soon IMO, so I have posted my opinion...

9. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Angel Gomes

10. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Forest lad I was on about. Footage from 2 years ago & still developing nicely. A 2001 though. Reckon we have some 2000 and 2001 who could get recognised later down the line.

MUFC1 repped this.
  11. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #36 zanyk, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Yeah I think him,Jimmy Garner and Ethan Laird will be on England camp.Mark Helm and Ben Hockerhull are supposedly 2 other good talents but England has good depth of talents at the moment.

This clip is not really a fair assessment on him since he was playing with the U17s whilst still 13.

12. MUFC1

MUFC1 Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Angel Gomes made the U18s bench against City.

13. IGSpur

IGSpur Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Was told, and the picture above confirms, that TJ Eyoma from Spurs has also be called up. Can't see Elliot Thorpe in there though, so maybe he didn't impress at the last camp. Heard he is highly rated though

14. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Elliot Thorpe has been with Wales so I supposed that's the reason.

15. IGSpur

IGSpur Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Has he gone back to Wales. I thought he went from Wales to England may have got my timelines wrong

16. Simon Barnes

Simon Barnes Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    It feels like there are many that flitter between England and Wales in this age group.

17. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Are you talking about the U15s camp or the upcoming U15s squad for the Italy tournament?He was with the recent Wales U15s squad that played the friendlies vs Poland.Ethan Ampadu captained the Wales team (he's also in the Man City 2000 team that won the recent tourno in Spain).

18. IGSpur

IGSpur Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    I got confused the picture above was posted in January so assume it's from the January camp. However, I can't see Thorpe in it and he was on the list on the first page and also posted that he was going. However, I do see Eyoma in it who wasn't on the list from the first page, so assumed it was a more recent camp. I only heard recently from my mate that Eyoma was called up to Eng so I assume he does mean the squad for Italy.

You're right Thorpe played against Poland will also play in the upcoming Tri Tournament later in the month.

19. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The list didn't include everyone (that's the best we could come up with) so Eyoma might be there.

20. Juni

Juni Member+

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  21. zanyk

zanyk Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Steven Sessegnon (Fulham) is in the squad.

22. Juni

Juni Member+

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Made his U18 debut at the weekend I think. Older brother Ryan has played left-back for most of the second half of their U18 season.

23. Juni

Juni Member+

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Squad met up today to head out later/tomorrow, can add defender Marc Guehi to Chelsea's representatives (2 U18 sub appearances to his name this season).

24. MUFC1

MUFC1 Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    YouTube
    Saints v Man Utd highlights 17/4/15

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage">Unable to execute JavaScript.</h1></div>

Angel Gomes is the number 10.

25. JRSG

JRSG Member+

Mar 25, 2015
    Club:
    Torquay United
    The United number 4 looks incredibly uncoordinated and awkward, do you know who it is?