England Rivalries Smack Thread [R]

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by The Double, Nov 12, 2003.

1. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Smooth

2. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, as fuckin' silk. Did the link show up, or is it just my computer?

3. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    Well, let's see here, I'm sure I can think of something that will get you involved...ah yes:
    1) Danny Murphy sucks and isn't even in the top 25 of premiership midfielders
    2) Gerrard is overrated and any day now Hargreaves will take his place on the National Team
    :D

4. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I refer the honourable Gentleman to a reply I gave some moments ago.

5. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would now like to take this time to point out that the Arsenal, with a win over Birmingham City, broke the record for the longest unbeaten run. I think Wenger was a year too early...

6. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Fair and balanced

Shut up you scouse b_stard, Liverpool are so crap, Murphy is crap, Owen is over rated, and as for Heskey..............well Steven Hawking would be better. Houllier is guiding you to mediocrity at a rapid rate of knots, and the memories of the 1980's will soon fade like David Sneddon's musical career. Liverpool are an average team in a crime-ridden city infested with illiterate idiots in shell suits:D.

P.S. Mexico are are great team. The FIFA rankings prove it.

Is that good enough to start with ?:D.

7. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Meh. You're from Blackburn. Wake me when you have some schmack you didn't have to beg your Restart officer to invent and type out for you.

8. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    What's a restart officer ?.

9. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He's the man in the grey cardigan that takes you to one side every time you go down to the job centre to collect your dole and disability allowance and tells you to go and queue in the rain at a warehouse to see if they have any work.

What - you thought that fella was just a meet'n'greet at the money shop?

10. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Nah, I have no experience of unemployment. However, you seem to know a lot about it. Could it be because you're from Liverpool, where the only jobs are all of the illegal sector such as drug dealing and procuring car radios ? :D.

11. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    No, I'm a restart officer in Blackburn.

12. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Really ?. Well it's odd that you saw me, as I live in Coventry, and haven't been to Blackburn for a few years now :D.

Anyway, I'll stop bashing Liverpool, as I have ran out of material. I just don't mind Liverpool FC, which limits the amount of insults I can say.

13. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Coventry, eh? God I hate Coventry. Drab, pre-fab slab of a place, like a giant asphalt turd deposited in the smoking crater that Adolf had so kindly turned the equally repugnant previous incarnation into. Lots of dreary, inbred locals, all shlurfing around in the threadbare precinct bargains that, somehow, they understand is all the luxury they deserve from this life.

Coventry, squatting there in the centre of the already fairly unpalatable midland region, a wheezy, grime-smeared cog in a growing labyrinth of highways and byways, all seemingly constructed with the express purpose of NOT having to stop in Coventry, ever. Millions of trucks, cars, buses and lorries trundle or hurtle by every day, barely a glance at the malodorous boil of a place that they pass, leaving nothing but the lingering odour of their combustion salute to the city of Coventry.

The central shopping area, that sunken run of grey, all Littlewoods and Poundstretcher desperation, the gaudy, crass protudances of the Virgin store thrusting up from the decaying stench of the remainder of the city - as if even this building, this faceless, internationalist corporate facade was too alive, to organic an entity to bear being an amalgamous part of the city of Coventry.

People traipse listlessly through the ashen confines of their miserable existence, that forlorn look in their eyes ... "we used to make cars here you know" ... it really is too pathetic. If only the town planners of post-war Britain had realised then what blight they have bequeathed us now.

14. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've decided on how to spend my Christmas money this year - I'm buying Leeds United.

15. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    ...Nuts, guess I'll hve to settle for Leicster. Oh well, at least we'll probably be in the EPL next year :D

16. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    But I'm not from Coventry either. Better luck next time Mr. Boardman :).

Still Cov has to be better than Liverpool, with those irritating squeaky accents, shellsuits and burberry caps, failing schools and automatic responses of aggression from the natives. The jungles of Borneo are probably more civilised than the city of Liverpool.

17. patrickm

patrickm New Member

May 3, 2003
    usa
    coventry

clark, that is first rate prose. maybe that is why cobi jones didn't like it there

18. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: coventry

Or maybe it's because Coventry sucks. Oh, wait, Clark already said that... Shite. Motter, William, I'm claiming Wolves... ;)

19. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    You should have just enough money left to buy a stake in one of Sir Red Nose's horses. Of course, you'll need to put some cash aside for the legal bills when he turns around and drags your ass to court in an attempt to *#*#*#*#*#*# you our of all your money.