England Rivalries Smack Thread [R]

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by The Double, Nov 12, 2003.

1. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Seeing as how traffic is slow here, and we don't really have established trollers, here you go.

Unedited.
    Unrestricted.
    Nothing is out of bounds.

Make fun of teams, players, other posters, etc.

My gift to you, and tell your friends. Lets see how far we can get this with just pure, old-fashioned hatred.

And if any of you fuckers call me out, I will stop at nothing to make sure you are made to look like a little schoolgirl. Muhahahaha.

WilliamIreland Sucks.

Giggs sucks.

Old Man Clan really sucks.

Leeds Sucks.

Yorkie Sucks.

Fat Clark sucks.

Prenn definetly sucks.

Newcastle Brown is amazing.

Corn Bread.........Ain't Nothing wrong with that, yo.
    In short, all of you besides Corn Bread sucks.

Discuss.

2. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Spurs are *#*#*#*#?

3. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    To tired to code in shit?

Yawn.

Remind me again, who was the one that was too chicken shit to bet avatars when the match was at the Lane?

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Arsenal are the biggest bunch of dirtbags. That's all the fuheads have going for them.

Sol Campbell is a cuntbag who would rape his little sister to make 10 extra pounds at the end of the day.

Martin Keown is a mutant - once a half decent player, now a joke who has to restort to pulling jerseys like Yorkie does birds, but hey - he did give us the Premiership last season.

Ashley Cole is a twat. "A young Roberto Carlos" somebody once said - Roberto Carlos couldn't defend a Jew up for WW2 war crimes, but yet he looks like Nesta when you compare him to Ashley Cole. You wish you had Wayne Bridge or John O'Shea

Lauren is the next generation of filth, pushing & spitting at players when they miss penalties. Always up to dirty tricks, then bitching about them when he is caught.

Vieira is a walking red card. He doesn't have the magic that Keane does, and is not half the leader of Keane, either.

Parlour is one of the biggest piles of shit going. Yet the Romford Reject gets his time on the field because Arsneal have such a horrible lack of depth.

Pires: And you call Ruud a diver?

Jeffers: And YOU CALL RUUD A DIVER!?

Wiltord: 15 millions pound of crap. Arsene Wanker saw his own Solsjkaer. Instead he got his own Poborsky.

Then, of course, there's Wenger. He's got his sweets, he's got his cheeky smile, but he's got no glasses. Take a look around Arse, you're denial has made you a laughing stock!

Hey, Liverpools... hiw's about stringing together 5 straight wins for a change? My many thanks to Heskey for the win last week... it's going in, it's going in... Heskey gets a touch... WIDE! I hope Carragher's leg gets crushed by a steamroller the day he gets out of hospital.

Don't worry Double, Spurs are going to finish fourth and get through to the champions league. of course by then robots will have replaced footballers and Japan will be the new Brazil.

Man Citeh... can't slag them off, they're just so massive

And oh yes... for playing for Citeh.. HAALAND DEFINITELY DESERVED IT!

5. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Say, how are the Oirish doing in Euro Qualifying?

6. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Four surgeons are taking a coffee break: 1st surgeon says "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered." 2nd surgeon says "Nah, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order." 3rd surgeon says "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is colour coded." 4th surgeon says "I prefer Man U fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable.

What does The Double use for birth control?

His personality.

1. I'm sorry, but who's in first place?
    2. What the flyin' fuck is a "fuhead?"
    3. Shut your cockholster, fagggot.

Alex Ferguson is a drunken Sweaty who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground. He has managed to waste United's youth system. Way to go, cunt!

Hey, William. Come back when United are in 2nd place, OK? Maybe then we'll let you eat at the big people table...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Man U are in 3rd... it's okay, you all know we'll still win it - just like you did last year. Faceit, Man U are just warming up, after Christmas we're just unstoppable.

I cannot say if SAF knows his arse from a hole in the ground or not, but he is the best manager in EPL history, and has brought us 8 of the last 11 championships... and European success (it feels good, before you ask).

Messed up our youth system? Wasn't he responsible from perhaps the best youth group of all time (the Giggs group)... Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt & Keith Gillespie (he used to be good). For a few years there was no need to bring players up, now we have Fletcher, Richardson, Pugh, etc. Don't forget Wes Brown & John O'Shea. TRY to compare Arsenals youth players in the last 10 years to that, just try.

So we (Ireland) fucked up in a relatively easy group... I honestly didn't care too much at the end, it almost put a smile on my face, because of Keane being kicked out of the WC team after being THE reason we made it there. Kerr has full established himself as a very good manager, and we have some of the best youngsters we have had in 20 years coming through right now... sowe're really on the up.

Seriously though, Tottenham will do the double over Arsenal someday. They'll also win the EPL someday. Pigs will also fly someday.

8. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

:rolleyes:

You need to work on your material.

9. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    "Old man Clan"...wtf?

Thats the second time i've seen you type that.

10. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    It's because his mommy told him you're his daddy... you're his "old man".

11. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

You've just thrown a wrench in the machine that is the England Rivalries Smack Thread. Damm you.

Yawn. Got anything else William, or all you all tapped out on the first page?

12. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Wow.

Why ... that's a whole 10 years.

13. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Clark - Just another jealous Liverpool fan... how's Houllier doing for you? Or Evans or Souness be for him?

Double - Yawn? Is that all you've got? You seem to be the one that's tapped out, buddy

14. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    "Sweaty"? Been learning some English slang from your gunner boyfriends, huh OP? I'm just surprised that you would crow over the fact that Arsenal is in 1st in the middle of november (not to mention just two points ahead of us). If I remember correctly, last season Arsenal was in first at this juncture (I think it was right after the Liverpool collapse)...of course, you all always seem to fuck it up. Hope you enjoy the Champions league meltdown...not to mention the UEFA cup!

15. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope. Been learning some English slang from Anne at the bar (barmaid at the King's Head in St. Augustine), who is probably the most prejudiced person I've ever met. That being said, I'm sorry I said that, I forgot that I'm American, and therefore don't really know what "it's all about." Eat ass.

Why not? I crow over the fact that Wycombe Wandereers just picked up Tony Adams.

This is why I'm talking my smack now. And I like how you lot are taunting The Double with things like "One day Tottenham will win another Double. One day, pigs will also fly," then say "Come Chirstmas, we'll be unstoppable." So here you go: One day, Manchester United will be as good as they once were. One day, they will pass Arsenal in the League. One day, you might appeal to an administrator to get your username changed so it is properly spelled. One day, you might decide to pull your head out of your ass. One day, pigs might fly in a frozen-over hell.
    Ummm... Isn't it a requirement for a meltdown that the team has to achieve something in that area? To have a meltdown, we had to have been good in the CL at one point in time, right? By the way, Double, I need to fire my writer, don't I?

16. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

17. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Nope, you need to learn how to properly quote a post.

Not at all, its just the second page. I'm waiting for some of the heavy hitters to get here.

Matthew, Motter, please pick up the white courtesy phone......

18. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    Oh please, every year you Gunners crow the superiority of the Arse from far and wide "this year" you feverishly exclaim "this year we will win the champions league, we cannot be beaten, we have Henry!!!" And then, as defeat after defeat pile up in Europe, the excuses in a french accent come flooding out north london, Arsenal players take more and more desperate dives in the 18 yard box and Gunner supporters clutch spastically to that number 1 place in the premiership. Of course it is a meltdown, simply because of the massive expectations of the Arsenal supporters and players...hubris is a bitch.
    Also, it would be nice if you didn't make your mancrush of the Double so obvious....quite frankly it sickens the rest of us.

19. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed the first part of your post. By the way, I never have proclaimed any sort of desire for a Champs League title. If the Arsenal never win another Champions League match for the rest of their existence, I honestly couldn't care less. It just doesn't matter to me. And guess what? Even if we won every CL match from here on out for the rest of the club's existence, I still wouldn't care. Call me old-fashioned, but winning the League and/or the FA Cup mean more to me than the Champion's League ever will.

Seven players on Arsenal's roster are French. Sounds like a de facto French national side to me... Ass.

Hmmm... Pires dives, Jeffers dives, Henry dives, Bergkamp dives, Kanu dives, Parlour dives, Campbell dives, Keown dives, Lehmann dives, Wenger dives, the whole damn stadium dives and somehow, through it all, through all of the horrible going-ons in all of football, United still manage to field a starting team of eleven saints. Beautiful.

No, no... You seem to have meltdown confused with the very similar word letdown, much like you seem to confuse the word Beuler with the very much similar word Bueller. In a meltdown, things go good, then start to suck. In a letdown, people expect thing to go good, but they suck from the very beginning. Once again, eat ass.
    A better idea: How about you make your Matthew Broderick obsession less obvious. To be honest, he's not that good of an actor, and you could have picked a better person to worship. By the way, I like how I make a friendly comment to someone and i immediately want him. Beautiful. I thought you could be different. I thought you could be a special kind of troll, one that bases his comments on some sort of fact, but it turns out that you are like the rest, one whose well runs dry and then subsequently resorts to the cheapest form of humor possible, the classic "You're gay." Or are you still smarting from being included in the Lame Bracket?

20. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah, shaddap... I hit the wrong button (quote instead of edit). :D Wait, I obviously want you. You suck and I hate you. I wish you die in a fire and I hope Kanoute's wife dies of cancer. All of Spurs were born in a urinal, as was your mother. :rolleyes:

21. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    Now that's just a baldfaced lie...

Well, I was talking about Wenger anyway (the grandwhinemaster himself).......ass.
    That's about right...
    Your puppy dog love for the Double is obvious...you even copied his lame bracket....
    Sorry to disappoint you. For the record, I never said you were gay...man-crush is different (there's a great Seinfeld episode on it :D)
    Not really. Are you still smarting from your total failure to succesfully copy The Doubles lame bracket idea? Did you even finish it, or did lack of interest discourage you?

22. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I didn't say that it wouldn't be nice and that I wouldn't enjoy it. I just said that I wouldn't be gleefully giddy and ready to party, etc.

And Freguson's an utter angel... Wonder what he'll say after United finish third this year...

You've just managed to agree with me on an unsavory topic and still make yourself look OK. Are you a Republican, too?

Ummm... Jason, can you tell me when, esactly you did a Lame Bracket? Funny that... I thought I got the idea from espn.com. Guess not.

Forgive me for not having this knowledge. You're obviously a master of man/man relationships..

Once again, when did The Double's Lame Bracket occur? Did I miss it? I know I wasn't here this summer, but I thought it was somewhat original. And no, I never did finish it. No reason, really. I have ADD, I guess. Either that, or you were the clear winner. One of the two.

23. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Never did start a Lame Bracket.

I did, although, start a Lame List. Your lame bracket was very derivative, and it didn't surprise me that you got zero wind-up on that forum.

Carry on. Waiting for Matt, or Motter.

24. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Sorry, I'm not sure there's anything for me to work with on this particular thread. It's just three Yanks shouting at each other about their respective EPL adoptions.

This is totally a Motterman gig ...

25. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, Double:

[​IMG]