EL: Roma vs AC Milan (April 18th, 2024)

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Apr 15, 2024.

1. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Bravo DDR!

[​IMG]

2. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Congratulations gents, that was a deserved good circumstance for Roma, we fought for it and got it!

LordNelson, giallorosso86 and whill4 repped this.
  3. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Team is as good at balls to the wall defending as it was under Jose....now it has balls on the ball too. Cant ask for more. A team to be proud of again.

A gruelling schedule ahead. It's going to be tough, very tough. But you would give this Roma a chance.

4. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Mancini has scored 6 goals so far this season. Impressive for a central defender.

Shen-O, Oban14 and AGomes repped this.
  5. sinoy1

sinoy1 Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Guys guys guys…

there’s something special happening here.

6. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    DDR been amazing!!!!!!!!

4th semi final in europe in 4 years.

8. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I thought we never stood a chance in this tie. Especially last few years sucking in big games in serie a.But we did it.

9. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    EUROPA LEAGUE
    Roma ends trophy hopes for AC Milan’s Pulisic and Musah

[​IMG]

U.S. teammates Christian Pulisic and Yunus Musah started and were subbed in the 69th minute of AC Milan’s 2-1 loss to Roma for a 3-1 aggregate defeat in the Europa League quarterfinals.

Roma had a 2-0 lead at home when Zeki Celik was ejected in the 31st minute, but AC Milan didn’t score until the 85th minute.

Pulisic scored twice and assisted in AC Milan’s 7-3 aggregate win over Slavia Prague in the round-of-16 but came up empty in both legs against Roma. His season tally in the Champions League and Europa League: three goals and one assist in 11 games.

Musah, who stayed on the bench in the first leg, finished his first season of European play with nine appearances (eight starts) out of the 12 games Milan played.

Gazzetta dello Sport (above) gave both American players grades of “5” in its evaluation of the two Serie A teams.

• AC Milan: The Rossoneri trail leader Inter Milan by 14 points in a Serie A race that could be
    decided when the teams meet at the San Siro on Monday night. Milan fell to Atalanta in the Coppa Italia quarterfinals.

pagelle del derby di Europa League

Roma-Milan, le pagelle del derby di Europa League · dal 29' ABRAHAM voto 6,5 · dal 43' LLORENTE voto 6,5 · dall'82' RENATO SANCHES S.V. · dall'82' ...

10. azzurri06

azzurri06 Member

Apr 4, 2007
    san francisco
    Sanches is apparently still here lol. Guess he is this season's Winjaldum.

I can't believe how much different Pellegrini looks under DDR. I've been critical of him in the past, but aside from just his recent good form on the ball, his efforts defensively and overall energy is completely different lately. Sell him while he is hot.

Nice to see Smalling back. Stats wise, I wonder where he stands as a CB pre injury at Roma compared to other CBs In Europe. To my eye, he has always been a rock for Roma