El Pollo Salazar effect...

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by EvilRick, Aug 30, 2007.

1. EvilRick

EvilRick New Member

Jun 4, 2000
    Guadalajara
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ( :D Sorry, but I just couldn't resist it :D )

Pollo, my sister who lives in London and happens to be a Becky lover (god forgive her) hates you to death now, her frinds hate you to death now. I bet there are a few gringo investors who hate you too, because thanks to you, they have purchased the most expensive bench warmer in the history of futbol, and who’s effect will be reduced to Hollywood parties, TV commercials, perfume stands and teen magazine layouts.

But I bless you! I bless you for going all out “En un buen taponazo 100% futbolero”, for not giving in to the hype and even though I’m not a Pachuca fan, I bless your team for winning every cup (except Libertaores) they can possibly win, for putting up with all kinds of sh!t thrown at you (by MLS & South American hosts) and for withstanding more than 40,000 nautical miles of air travel in the last 10 months.

EvilRick

PS Not to mention the fact that MLS trolls hate us even more…

2. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    3 cheers for Pollo!!!!! :D

anyone got a vid of GIF of the tackle??

3. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    Gracias Pollo!!!

4. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    It wasnt a tackle, they both kicked the ball at the same time and Beckham just fell to the ground. I actually thought Salazar was ok (he didnt stop playing after the collison) until the announcers said he had been subbed out.

5. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    If nancy Beck's would have correctly gone for the ball instead of hesitating like a wanker his injury wouldnt have been to this extent as it appears

Who gives a damm anyways except for the mickey mouse followers and their measly circus investment. Just some over the top over rated player