El moro +W.samuel +34Mil$ for cassano

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by elmadridesta, Nov 4, 2004.

1. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    MGR said he wants a 6 new players which are Cassano can play mid atacking player mid and striker ) and ac milan nesta or( lucio) Ac milan want ronaldo+ 30 mil$ for nesta And joquin Real offer Betis Juan _fran 4 year long loan + pavon ( vicente Valencia said he could be priced out of mestalla for 45Mil$) and MGR loves to see david albelda who is 25 years old and MGR said hes young and better player ballack 26 old machrano is 20

2. Gonzalo

Gonzalo New Member

May 15, 2000
    London (UK)
    Where did García Remón state that he wanted these specific players? I saw van Bommel mentioned in yesterday's Marca, but none of the players you mentioned.

rmnews.blogspot.com

3. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    i was listening to Dario As yesternight after real ties with dymano kiev MGR he said he isnt happy about the team Vist triballfootball .com it mentioned something about cassano s offer

4. Gonzalo

Gonzalo New Member

May 15, 2000
    London (UK)
  5. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    Dario As is a radio (spanish one which translates all Reals news english)

6. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw this rumour today else where & I am very sceptical. The last thing RM needs is another striker. :(

7. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    But remember that he can play at the right wing but joquin name is includded maybe we are going to give ronaldo to milan for nesta moro is going to sold any way

8. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Stopped reading right there. Nesta's not being sold. This rumor is utter rubbish.

9. kaberon10

kaberon10 New Member

Aug 10, 2002
    Evanston
    I'm gonna agree with nice on this one. As Maldini and, to a lesser extent, Stam, get older, Milan will be needing new defenders. Up front they have Shevchenko, Tomasson, Inzaghi (all under 30, I believe) and Crespo, who they will be replacing eventually anyway. Getting rid of Nesta to get Ronaldo would be a move only someone like Perez ( ;) ) would make; I just can't see Ancellotti and Berlusconi doing that.

As for the other players...I think Cassano is a great talent, but his attitude is awful and at a team like Real with so many delicate egos, there's not really room for a whiny young prima-donna like Cassano. If he had a better attitude I'd love for him to be considered as one of Zidane's possible heirs, but not the way he acts now. Joaquin hopefully will be our next big signing (unless we get Mascherano in the winter); I hope the reports of Chelsea's interest never materialize in him going to London. I don't think Vincente's worth $45m (I'd take Robben, CRonaldo, and maybe Duff or even Solari before him anyway), Lucio would be a good signing but I don't think Bayern are going to let him go soon.

10. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    Schevenko is 29
    inazighi31
    tommason 30
    Crepo 29
    ronaldo 27 5 month not sure

nesta is 27 having a poor season colocini is his atrenative Vincent Kompany is coming to milan soo so if the sell nesta they get ronaldo plus somthing like 25 mill dollar
    and masimo odddo or marek jankulovski both can be priced to milan 25 mil all that instead nesta

11. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    [mascherrno said he has no cantact from no one not even madrid Vicente plat left wing same place gerrard and c ronaldo plays striker and rigt wing duff is a central forward solari plays left but in the final year in real madrid contractzidane too old XABI IS LEFT AND RIGHT WING SAME WITH JOQUIN EXCEPT JOAQUIN IS MORE OFFENSIVE

12. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    vicente could come in exchange with moro too undefinedmy dream is if we cold exchange povon with ronaldhino

13. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    I normally stop reading whenever tribalfootball.com is cited.

14. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Nesta isn't having that terrible of a season, for one thing. That and it would take a hell of a lot for them to lose their prized defender. I mean I don't believe the Moro + Samuel + 34 for Cassano. Cassano isn't WORTH that much to Real. I could see maybe $5mil and Moro or Samuel.

15. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    These rumours are getting out of hand.

How many strikers does Real want?

I agree that Cassano could play in the midfield...but I think he is a bigger headache than he is worth.

I WANT MASCHERANO...damn it. A holding mid....sometime before I die.

PS..renew Figo...bring in Joaquin if u want...but let Figo stay. Why are we trying to get rid of our most effective players...ie Figo..Solari. Figo is 32, it is not like letting him stay prevents Real from going after Joaquin.

16. Butterfingers

Butterfingers New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    Canada
    Greed perhaps - sell/trade Figo while he's still worth something. However, have you taken a look at the poll at Marca? Something like 54% of readers/fans aren't in favour of renewing his contract. It boggles the mind. :confused:

17. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Yeah, but letting him go for nothing is stupid.

Those readers assume keeping Figo means no Joaquin.

Figo is versatile, and still a good player at his age. He can play on the left and the right.

Solari and Figo are the only pure wingers on the team. If u bring in Joaquin, it gives the coach several nice options...games where we can play Figo on the left and Joaquin on the right.

In all honesty, Figo will likely start dipping soon with age. Having him as a valuable rotation players is VERY important.

I don't want to just hand Joaquin the starting job. I want him to have some competition for playing time, with him gradually securing the spot as Figo drifts off into the sunset.

Juanfran is not an answer...he needs to be loaned out for 3 years at least, at which time Figo retires and he can be brought back. :)

The perfect compliment to a young player like Joaquin is an aging star like Figo. We cannot go get a backup right winger who is young to play behind Joaquin. You need a vet....so why are we going to get rid of Figo when he is exactly what we need to compliment Joaquin.

18. #1ChinaBeckham

#1ChinaBeckham Red Card

Nov 4, 2004
    CHINA
    Real Madrid MUST buy WAYNE ROONEY and STEVEN GERRARD!!

Real Madrid MUST sell FIGO and MORIENTES they sux!

GO REAL MADRID GO!!

Xiao :p

19. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    I am starting to think ur post count is higher than ur age.

20. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactamente.

21. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    betis need a winger they joquin so why dont we buy and loan him back with jaunfran accept jaufran is for 4 year long loan or more joaquin for 1 and add 39 Mil$ chelsea offered 27mil$ and thats what we offered for viera

22. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    I just haerd that real madrid are going to sell solari who doesnt renew his contract and wants chelsea move chelsea bided 25 mil euros for the 27 year old right left winger

23. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    yes just like mutu abramovich son is going to sell drugs to make drug buisiness bigger were all chelsea player hear a good comment abbout drugs and then advert it

24. elmadridesta

elmadridesta New Member

Nov 3, 2004
    qatar
    [HEAR THISChelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to offer £30 million to AS Roma for firebrand striker Antonio Cassano.

Roma president Franco Sensi is ready to sell the Italy international after becoming exhausted over the player's constant battles with club management.

Chelsea are in the market for a replacement for the disgraced Adrian Mutu and Abramovich is convinced Cassano fits the bill.

Juventus have also declared their interest, along with Real Madrid. But both clubs do not possess the spending power of Chelsea.

25. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    At this point I think it will be Chelsea. Simply because I think Chelsea have the most drive to get Cassano. For one thing Madrid probably doesn't need another striker. Juventus won't spend a lot and Roma might not want to shoot themselves in the foot by giving a Serie A rival one of their top strikers. The whole Cassano story has been going in all sorts of directions. He is a headcase, but the right coach can probably shape him up, if they're willing to take the chance. Apparently Chelsea is willing to fork over the big bucks.