El-Lay Sucks!

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by markmcf8, May 2, 2007.

1. Benz280

Benz280 Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Galaxias
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1000 E Victoria St, you used to live there? lol

2. Benz280

Benz280 Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Galaxias
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes he is an angry old man and a big bandwagoner(Vancouver,WA?)

Hey you guys if you really care about your team SAFETY. Don't want THEM to suck LA bad air.Come and take your team back home.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINING OVER HERE FOR THE LAST 7 WEEKS....

LOL:p I love this thread.;)....

3. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Who the hell played at PAL and Kezar?

4. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN

That's because the new team is trying to get a feel for that site because we want to get another Championship in your own backyard AGAIN :D

5. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN

Well people what do you think ! ! some things just happen to never change :rolleyes: the two AEG teams lost & they didn't even score any goals at all. :D

6. FAS

FAS Member

Jun 5, 1999
    Los Gatos
    A perfect beginning to the new season, We are now ahead of both of them on Goal Difference and we haven't even kicked a ball. Plus xavier will be missing on Thursday. I don't like to see players getting kicke3d, but for Carlos Stinky Ruiz I'll make an exception.

7. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Spanked! And the World is a better place. Could a "Super Club" possible suck anymore? There should be a claus in MLS that when a team with so much money, and so much talent, sucks this bad they should have to just dissolve the club.

8. FAS

FAS Member

Jun 5, 1999
    Los Gatos
    LA may not be the sexiest team but they sure are the ugliest, with gAlexi, Cobi, Xavier and Stinky Ruiz. The only thing I like to see more than the scum being spanked is seening the Quakes doing the spanking.

9. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN
    And now that you bring up that subject I wonder if we can get the outs to take opportunity shots from outside of the box since we have witnessed before a national broadcast that the scum does not have a defense or a keeper for that matter. :D

10. FAS

FAS Member

Jun 5, 1999
    Los Gatos
    From the Galaxy board.

:D

11. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there any kind of inverse Academy Award for crap acting that we could give to El Pescaditoshit? His performance tonight was a continuance of the way he acted when playing against the Dynamo last year. Perhaps we could have the presentation by Rico Clark.

12. FASITO

FASITO New Member

Jan 7, 2000
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I'm really glad Colorado wiped their asses with LA. It's just too bad no one cares about Colorado, though.

13. FAS

FAS Member

Jun 5, 1999
    Los Gatos
    It was great to see that ex-Man United winger score the first goal of the game and add two assists :D

14. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh yeah, I'm a big bandwagoneer. I've been rooting for the Quakes longer than you are old, ya tosser! Classic El-Lay filth with dung for brains. Um, could it be that I use to live in San José (nearby actually) and moved? Surely, there are no filth-sucking, front-running, league-favored galactowankers fans outside of El-Lay right? Surely, if some DCU fan were move away from DC he or she would cease to be a DCU fan immediately yes?!

And I'm glad you love this thread! :D It's wonderful to see water-stealing, smog-breathing galacotposer fans embrace the fact that all other MLS fans hate them!

4 to nil! I love the sound of Steve Cronin cursing in the evening. It sounds like . . . victory!

Question, how long will it take the filth coaches to work out that Josh Wicks is twice the keeper that Stevie is?!

Of course, Josh would be better if he had the Timbers defense in front of him too, instead of those sign posts that play for the filth! Ha!!! Did you see the Crapids players blowing by those pathetically slow guys?! It was great!!

Hmmmmmm. Are the Quakes fast?! Do we have some speed?

Coooool!!

GOOOO QUAAAAAAKES!!!!!

- Mark

15. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN

Yepp they sure do & they are BuiLT for SPEED ! ! ! right Shea ? :D

16. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

UNITED FLOP COOKE BATTERS BECKS

Manchester United reject Terry Cooke outshone David Beckham as the Los Angeles Galaxy were hammered 4-0 by Colorado Rapids in Commerce City.

Cooke produced a goal and two assists to power the Rapids to a victory which wrecked the start of the England midfielder's first full season in Major League Soccer.

I love it! A journeyman English player outshining a Real Madid, Man United & English national team veteran!

17. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    PUNKED AND OWNED!! 4-0 LOSS TO THE RAPIDS?..HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Some of the filth fans are blaming the PK call on their loss, how pathetic.

Still enjoying this thread Benz?

18. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN

It's a cold...... cold....... day in smogville USA :D

19. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    It clearly resulted in four undeserved goals for the Rapids!

20. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So uh, Max "Galaxative Lovechild" Bretos: What say you now?

21. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretty much the only thing he did say yesterday: that Emerald City Whatever should be the clear winner of the Seattle MLS naming vote and that LA should beat "that expansion team" this Thursday. :rolleyes:

GO SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES!!! :cool:

-G

22. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I heard that. The reason he likes "Emerald City" is that he's got a pair of Dorothy's ruby slippers shoved up into his nether regions.

23. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN

Well....... well........well ..... & so no wonder he's got that snobbish faked up accent :mad: see yah in scumtown Bretos !! :D :D

24. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What a bunch of losers!! :D

First off, that PK was deserved. Sure, we've seen fouls like that not draw a PK, but hey, it was a bad tackle from behind. He got nothing but ankles and the back of the knee. It deprived the other team of a scoring opportunity, and it was very clearly in the box. There's no way to argue that the PK wasn't legit.

Second, the evil, cheating, league-favored, salary-cap-abusing, smog-breathing, water-stealing galactotossers had no presence in the center of the midfield at all. You can't allow Christian Gomez free run of the center of the pitch and not get your asses handed to you.

Third, the evil, filthy, whining, self-absorbed, sheep-shagging, smog-breathing, water-stealing galactoposer defenders were slower than road kill. Holy moly did you see the Crapids running circles around those guys or what?!

SpiceBoy was lost out on the wing. Then he dropped back into the center of the pitch to try to bring some stability to the filthy, cheating, bastards, but the quality of the rest of the players on the pitch was suspect at best. He had no one besides Narcissus to work with.

And El Pedito has lost a step. He looked poor all evening.

By the way, Pedo means fart, thus "El Pedito" means little fart. It's really one of the better riffs on his name. Tosser!

GOOOOOOO QUAAAAAAKES!!!!!

- Mark