EL DERBI MADRILEÑO | La Liga Jornada 22 | 01.02.20 | 16:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Yes they did. Played long ball football and tried to hit on the counter. The rest of the time all 11 players were in not only their half but basically meters off their keepers box.

Excape Goat, Deep Pal and Drouchk repped this.
  2. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    People for whatever reason wanna give shit to Zidane he doesn't deserve though. Remember at the start of the season how Zizou "hated" Vini and didn't give him chances? Now he's brilliant for how he handled the kid. In a few days some people will probably start saying how he's hating and ruining Rodrygo.

3. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale played against Barcelona? And we weren't that good this particular game. We were better but IMO Barca were terrible and we could have done more.
    Modric and Isco were terrible today at their positions in the first half. Modric in the second half looked better and he the difference is that he wasn't going much forward. He just doesn't have the same energy to storm in attack like before. Valverde instead of him there made a HUGE difference. Isco plays 1 good game, and then 3 bad. Does a lot of useless magic. Kroos, Modric and Isco playing together is a recipe for a super slow and mega boring football.

RMrules repped this.
  4. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Great team win! Props to ZZ for the big halftime adjustment. I wanted Kroos in for 90’ today (hence why I didn’t want him to play at Zaragoza) but Modric was good in the second half.

Wanted Vini in this game and he paid off. What potential...

Mendy has taken a few steps forward offensively in recent weeks, hope it continues.

Never though I’d say it so soon but exciting times!!!

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  5. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Eat shit Alvarooooo

6. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    They had 28% possession.

Ahmadi8, Anon., Deep Pal and 2 others repped this.
  7. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    F*ckin clown

8. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well I hope he enjoys mediocrity for the rest of his career because he's fitting right in at that shit hole.

Edino Edinho, natenate101, Anon. and 2 others repped this.
  9. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

If Marcelo was playing we would have conceded from that Correia chance in the first halft that Mendy cleared.

RMrules, natenate101 and Anon. repped this.
  11. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hahah you can tell people who actually didn’t watch the game. Just go to livescore and look up the stats

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    As soon as Cavani joins Alvaro is hitting the bench HARD

13. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Credit to Zidane for the changes at HT. Completely changed the game, forget about the possession, just go right at Atleti with direct players like Vinicius and Lucas

Ramos was a rock at the back, this guy could play forever.

Zidane has had a makeshift squad all season and yet still top of the table. Good stuff

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    All fact.

Same people were tear Vinicius apart and praising Rodrygo to high heaven. I rememebr telling them they woukd turn on Rodrygo no differently when he loses form...

They are teenagers FFS. Why expect them to all be seasoned veterans?

That's the worst part. They never learn, repeat the same cycle of shit takes and then get mad when you bring it up to throw it in their faces or make them choke on their bullshit.

petros93, hala_madrid722 and Anders2555 repped this.
  15. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    But we had no clear chances and they had two clear shots at goal one hitting the post.
    We did not play well in the 1st half. Dont let the possession numbers fool you

16. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ramos had a great chance in the first half off the corner kick, but that was about it...

17. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I thought that deal failed

18. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I missed that one .. was making turning my pancakes but I did hear the commentators say it was a big miss

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  19. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    love me some pancakes in the morning!

4x4s and natenate101 repped this.
  20. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It now enters the critical stage of the season. Ideally, the team should start peaking in mid-February. Of course, I don't mind them doing it now. Before the game against Real Vallidolid, I thought the team should take care of business and start peaking in a week or two. Of course, after the game, the fan boy in me came out and I started to worry. After the game yesterday, I would say that the team is on the right track.

21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The way Cerezo talked about it today, it's not happening in the summer either. Seems like Cavani's family were up to something fishy.

22. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Woohoooooooooo!!!! Feels good to bury those chumps again. Props to the squad for playing so well defensively on this streak. Long may it last. Benz with the winner on an awesome move from Vini and Mendy. You love to see it. Happy days!

23. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We’ve played Sevilla twice, Atletico twice, Barca, and Valencia (away) this season and conceded just 2 goals, and kept 4 clean sheets out of those 6 games.

24. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Scoring 1 goal a game seems to be quite enough these days, even Capello couldn't pull this off.

Anon. and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  25. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's amazing that under zidane of all coaches we have the most defensive real Madrid

Edino Edinho and MiamiNative0722 repped this.