EL DERBI MADRILEÑO | Copa del Rey Quarter-Final | 26.01.23 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 25, 2023.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Hint: It isn't. I was recently dating this Malaguena who visited me often (she loves it here in the states). While there is a oddness at times just because you're different it isn't all out hatred.

I have friends who actually live there; one married and he is treated very well.

2. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    And conservative does not mean racist. Quite the opposite, actually.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    True Liberals can be just as much just with a different approach.

False

My last part of this discussion. This is a game thread so it should be primarily about how disappointed we will be once we see our starting lineup.

hector_br repped this.
  4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's a right leaning country. My current gf left the country partially because of that.

The way foreign media reports from the US it sounds like citizens walk around shooting each other all day. Doesn't mean that there isn't a real problem if it isn't that pronounced.

5. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Clearly there is a real problem, the original idea that Vin should say nothing and just get on with playing because Journos, Real Madrid fans and the like were part of the problem as well was the issue and the discussion as i remember it, your idea seemed to be they are all at it so why bother nothing will change, some of us here believed that was the wrong approach to take, including myself, now i'm finished too as this is off topic.