EL CLASICO | La Liga Jornada 10 | 18.12.19 | 20:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hahaha
    If that wasn’t a penalty, then football must be turning into UFC or some WWE shit

2. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Stop getting trolled y’all.

petros93, temesgen and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  3. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    Ah ok, so when you said that you were not referring to the stamp incident, fair enough, so you agree the stamp is a penalty then? Cause if you dont, then no point further discussing this with you.

4. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    man I hope that's true

yoanaidarov repped this.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is this official? I can't find an article about it.

6. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Did you come here to argue? We all agree that we should've won this game if not for the crooked RFEF. Jesus let's just move on.

7. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Who’s arguing !!

I came here ( a long time Barca fan) and agreed that you SHOULD have had a penalty yet you are getting tetchy with me ...

We should at least be able to have a sensible conversation...

As regards bias referees most Barca fans think that you get the majority of the decisions soooooo

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Thinking Real Madrid getting majority of the decisions is fictional creation and rationalization attempt due to feeling inferior to Madrid.

lukita, YOUNGSTARS87, temesgen and 2 others repped this.
  9. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Where's Xavi when we need him??

10. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    As long as you realise that it’s only normal for each set of fans to believe that the other team is getting all the decisions in their favour - just watch both managers interviewed after virtually every single game and they have completely different opinions on the same incidents / decisions.

11. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I can give you at least 5 stone cold penalties not given to Madrid despite VAR. So, no need to believe anything considering data is factual. What happened at Camp Nou was basically unprecedented, considering the usage of VAR.

If this happened to Barca, you would boycott the league.

12. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Well back in the real world ... It’s swings and roundabouts you get some quite bizarre decisions at your place ( against all teams not just Barca) ..

You must have seen this funny image

View attachment 166163

13. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I clearly said the shirt tugging incident ( Rakitic pulling Varane over in the box ) was the only clear penalty I noticed .. as I said fans see many things differently..

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1st penalty vs Barca is free off charge or what?

lukita, Stiliyan, Chinky24 and 2 others repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Barca was given a fine for the protest action. I think incarceration for a couple years for Everybody involved would be the better option.

16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #766 janos audron, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    We have all watched matches vs. Barcelona, and calls go predominantly towards Barcelona. Studs in thigh and MMA takedown, and not given despite VAR technology. As i said, you would boycott the league.

As for other games. You mean such as bullshit claims like RM having historic run because of refs?The two most absurd matches in Club Football that i saw were 1. Chelsea vs. Barcelona; 2. Barcelona vs. PSG. Easily.

So, you might sit this one out.

Zidane05, temesgen, lukita and 2 others repped this.
  17. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Exactly. For us they bring always the match against Bayern in 2017. Yes, Ronaldo was offside but the the ref was bad in general. We got so many calls against us in those matches.

- Carvajal handball in the first leg which was clearly against his chest. We were lucky Vidal missed the penalty

Second leg:

- Xabi Alonso clearly pulled Sergio Ramos but we didn’t get a penalty.
    -Vidal should have a second yellow way earlier in the second half
    - Lewandowski was offside when we scored an own goal

If the didn’t make these calls against us, we wouldn’t even come to the point where Ronaldo scored the offside goals.

They bring also the penalty against Juve in the 90th minute, but they forget to mention that Isco’s goal (which was the 1-1) wasn’t offside at all.

But the ref literally robbed the other teams against Barca. They also rob us each year in de Clasico, it’s so obvious.

lukita and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  18. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Motherfcukers always get away with this stuff as long as i follow Madrid since eighties. What pisses me off that we always taking higher ground not complaining officially, like they would do. Thats why officials abuse their power, they know they wont be accountable if they do this to us, but definitely will be punished if they do this to them.

lukita and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You guys are responding to somebody in his teens that semi identifies with Barca because Messi plays there. Stop wasting your time.

I deleted his last post, and if @TitoTata keeps this going, the only place he'll be allowed to post in is direct messages to himself.

Enough is enough.

hala_madrid722 and MaxY repped this.
  20. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    He can post, it is ok. Sometimes it is fun to see how blind they can be, even those considered more level headed

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No he can't because he goes back 50 years and so does the forum. Enough. Some people from the Barça forum are cool and ok but this is annoying.

22. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    Fair enough. To be honest I dont even open any of the links he posts.

23. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ban that dork!!!

Prit Javier repped this.
  24. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    To be honest I’m disappointed that as football fans we can’t just discuss things reasonably .. so I shall not ‘bother’ you guys in future .

Maybe there should be a special neutral Classico thread where both sets of fans can air their grievances..

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If you need to go back 30 years to cite something that may or may not have happened to discuss a decision that you know you're wrong about (the penalty on Varane), that even Pique claimed is a game changing decision, then you're simply incapable of discussing with anybody other than with people that agree with you.

It was a penalty. You know it, I know it. End of story.