El Clasico -fecha 8

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by barcelonista1981, Mar 16, 2008.

1. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bueno, como muchos de Uds ya saben Este Domingo se va a jugar el Clasico del Astillero aqui en Guayaquil, Barcelona-Emelec, Emelec-Barcelona Sin duda alguna el partido mas importante del futbol Ecuatoriano este dos equipos cubren casi el 75% de la hinchada nacional, Los dos tienen diferentes puntos de vista para este partido pero algo esta claro, los dos quieren ganar, Emelec va a estar de Local donde se hace fuertisimo Y Barcelona saldra con la meta de seguir mejorando su nivel que esta ano ha tenido muchos altibajos, Me encantaria saber sus opiniones ya que aqui en Guayaquil ya hay carteles por todos lados y la expectativa es que va a ser un partidazo. y por favor si quieren tirar un par de prediciones pues mucho gusto.

2. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pues yo pienso que la cosa va estar muy pero muy reñida. Los dos equipos mas o menos estan al par. Emelec tiene la ventaja por jugar en casa. Barcelona va a jugar con todas!

3. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Estoy de Acuerdo, pero hay que recordar que increiblemente en los clasicos el equipo visitante tiene mas victorias. Para mi Emelec esta mas acoplado aunque no creo que salga a jugar tan ofensivamente como en los ultimos partidos, Barcelona tiene mucha gente que sabe contragolpear,

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Barcelona could close the gap or at least stay only 3 points from Liga while Emelec, that has fallen down to 5th, I believe really need to accumulate some more points to stay on par with the top teams.

Hard battle! Anyone know if this game will be streamed anywhere. I'm in the US, Maine of all places, so even trying to find a bar here that would play it is out of the question and I would really like to be able to watch it.

5. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Semana de Clásico

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    El próximo domingo se disputará el primer "Clásico del Astillero" oficial del 2008 en el estadio George Capwell. Por ser el partido más importante del balompié ecuatoriano se lo vive de una manera especial desde el arranque de la semana.

More...

6. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Crismerz09 send me an e-mail at kloud009@msn.com and I'll send you a link where you can watch the game live free, I went to the University of Miami so I still have a lot of Ecuadorian immigrants friend over there so I always let them know where to watch Barcelona.

7. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks...very much appreciated! Repped

8. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    To get back on subject, I think that Emelec's surprising defeat against Tecnico makes things even harder they definitely cannot afford to lose another game in the mean time if Barcelona loses they are looking to fall within a 6 point difference from Liga[assuming they win],to top things theres the Mondaini issue, here is a player that really lived glory days with Emelec was forced to leave the team due to contract issues, swears that he will never play in Ecuador if not in Emelec, time goes on and he will start against Emelec this Sunday coming off an awesome game which Barcelona won against Olmedo. will he score? my prediction is Barcelona will take this one with a 2-1 score of course I can be wrong about this, but I'm feeling positive about this game.

9. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: La directiva de Emelec dió a conocer el precio de las entradas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - General $8
    - Preferencia Pío Montúfar $8
    - Tribuna General Gómez $12
    - Tribuna San Martín $15
    - Palco Pío Montúfar $19
    - Palco General Gómez $20
    - Adicional de suite $30

More...

10. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Dirigentes azules bajaron el precio de la tribuna San Martín

[​IMG]
    Los dirigentes del Club Sport Emelec bajaron el costo de las entradas de la tribuna San Martín donde su ubican los hinchas de Barcelona que en primera instancia salió a $15 y ahora costará $12.

More...

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Any links??

thanks in advance...

12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    50th min. emelec wins 1-0 of a header from a corner. Deserved lead in my opinion. Very scrappy and rough game. Barcelona needs to step it up. Lots of sloppy passing.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL...15 minutes left and the cluster f uck begins. Mondanini scores and aparently does a Maradona with his hand and Emelec goes ape shit. a few red cards, the lines man comes in and nullifies the goal. Police and a whole lot of other people are all on the field surrounding the ref...5 minutes left. Still 1-0.

After watching the Chelsea-Arsenal Game this morning I have to say, this is quite the spectacle!

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2 minutes left a Quiroz fires one in to tie it. The ref awards 6 minutes additional time due to the circus earlier. Guaman comes on to tend gol as Elizaga got a red for bumping the ref. If you watch baseball, you knw what I mean.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    craziness...

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Game over, 1-1. Hurtado hits the post and Barcelona could have won it. I'll take the point.

1 D. Quito 17
    2 L. D. U. (Q) 17
    3 Espoli 15
    4 Barcelona 14
    5 Emelec 13
    6 D. Cuenca 12
    7 El Nacional 12
    8.......who cares.....

17. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man, I thought that this game had Emelecs name all over it until that whole Mondaini-handgoal and Elizagas "tackle" red card move. to shock the whole country Barcelona ended up almost winning it, But this game will bring up A LOT more doubts on Almeidas' future I mean Lara for Delgado??? leaving the youngster???? I dont know, If Almeida doesnt' achieve 7 out of the 9 next points I think It's time to seriously reconsider our coaching staff.

18. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'd say reconsider now...while you guys are still relatively close to the 1st spot...

19. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well, we are 3 points away from Liga and D.Quito teams that we'll play in the next 3 weeks both in Guayaquil It would be unfair to say that everything so far has been a disaster, Maruri and Noboa have always made clear that this is a long process and we are only seeing the beginning, Estadio published an article that Barcelona will make an offer for Banguera and Saritama for the clausura this year that they doubt other teams will refuse that would give our so desired "10" and a good backup goalie, I truly have faith on whats going on with Barcelona I mean here in Guayaquil in the club and the Stadium you can see the difference, so with all the rebuilding going on having the team in decent position is really a luxury, the only thing that bothers me is that I truly feel that we could be in even better position, anyway time will tell.

20. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Barcelona se llevó un punto del Capwell

[​IMG]
    Los cuadros guayaquileños de Emelec y Barcelona jugaron esta tarde y noche el "Cásico del Astillero" en el estadio Capwell. El resultado fué empate a un gol para cada equipo. El portero Marcelo Elizaga vió la tarjeta roja en el minuto 77 por un reclamo ante el árbitro Samuel Haro.

More...

21. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Neither could play this season for Barcelona, remember or League rule you can only play for 1 Serie A team per year.

Banguera has played for Espoli and Saritama for D.Quito, so they are not elegible to move to another Ecua team this season.

I think todays game we could of done alot better if Almeida didnt take out Chelo, sure he wasnt playing all that great, but ihs pressence had the emelec defense worried and left open spaces for mondaini.

With chelo gone emelec defense could focus better on Mondaini.

Lo mejor fue cuando Mondaini celebro el Gol, aunque se lo hayan anulado (que diran las viudas de mondaini ahora? :D )

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There's no tranfer window during mid-season??

23. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    there is, but you can't sign other players from Seria A teams.

You could sign players from Serie B, Segunda Division and players playing abroad.

24. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I did not know that...thanks!