Efrain Flores is the MAN

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Violationgd, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Elcapitan

Elcapitan New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Wisconsin....
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This might be in the wrong thread but did any one else hear on espn the Chepo was an actual option for the wilas as a head coach? I kinda knew he was a wila in the closet

2. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx
    ? he said in a past interview that he was willing to coach any team except america.

3. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He was probably pandering to us Chivas fans, pero se la pelo with both Tigres, and America.

Anybody know what out of work coaches do for money?

As for Efra, I really liked how he just piled it on yesterday instead of bringing in another defender and calling it a day.

Still though, Santana's probably has the worst ball skills of a Chivas player I've ever seen. He's got the first touch of a nervous pedophile at Toys R Us. Todo nervioso y bruto.

4. Elcapitan

Elcapitan New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Wisconsin....
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chepo was under Lapuente's wing for a few years before going to Chivas but anyway Santana has worse dribbling skills then Maza

5. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And the reality is that Maza really does have better dribbling skills. I think we've all seen him dribble up the field more than a few times during games.

On that note, have you noticed that Maza has really matured the past year and a half? He scored goals, and has been what I think is an unsung hero for our back line. Ima stop cuz if he reads this no quiero que se le suban los humos lol.

6. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Truth is, I'd say he is at a better level now than when Lavolpe had him on the national team. For the most part, I actually trust him in the back now. Who knows if he'll get a chance again. But shhhhhh, don't want to get him too excited.

-Maza_Rodriguez_T_Amigo

7. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ^

i agree with you guys, Maza has indeed come a LOOOOOOOONG way. he has been one of our best defenders within the past 3-4 seasons.

he's no longer the clumsy goofball he was

(knock on wood) hope he continues like this and gets another chance on the NT, cuz if the last game against the Gringos was any indiciation, we need tall guys in the back