Ecuatorianos en el exterior, Part IV

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by cristian1mv, Jan 9, 2010.

1. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah they had some big teams play in Serie B this past season. Vasco, cruzeiro, botofago...these are all big clubs. The team Jordy played for - Vitoria - got demoted and will play in the Brazilian third division.

I would have preferred Canga play in Serie A but the Santos move never materialized.

2. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jose Angulo was officially announced by Queretaro. Quite a few players have made the move abroad recently - Jordy Alcivar, Anthony Landazuri, Mario Pineida, Jose Angulo. Leiton, Rezabala, and Guerrero too.

3. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    He will play with Jhon Sánchez. He will be with them till June. It still a good move again he could come back to Ecuador to one of the top teams or continue aboard.

I would love to see him move to a Euro league like Croatia, Romania, Czech Republic after play Champions or Europa League. Or MLS. He seems like he would succeed in those leagues.

4. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Who would the pending players be ?

Joao Rojas
    Jhojan Julio
    William Pacho
    Jose Hurtado
    Byron Castillo
    Luis Segovia
    Moises Ramirez
    Jose Carabali (Rumored to go with Galindez)
    Fernando Leon and Billy Arce could return to el exterior as well.

5. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't think Emelec can sell Rojas. He's their best player.

Leon may play in MLS. Castillo...no idea where he ends up. He was recently linked with a move to Palmeiras.

I haven't heard anything about Julio or Ramirez making moves abroad.

Hurtado may leave too.

6. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    #1306 The Machine, Dec 16, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    Christian Aleman back to Liga Pro. He'll play for 9 de Octubre next season. Erick Castillo, Jaime Ayovi, and Aleman return from el extranjero. Miller too probably. I think he's done with the Chinese team.

There was talk Renato Ibarra may return to Ecuador but now he's being linked to Xolos.

7. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Every one else in Liga pro is broke I think now is a good time to cash him in dude is in his prime and at a perfect age. Emelec should sell him and they could easily bring guys like Miller Bolanos, Alexander Alvarado, and Jeison Chala. That African guy, Bryan Sanchez, and Jefferson Caicedo suck all really bad signings. Miller was making hints at saying he was open to returning to Emelec a few months ago. They do this they would have a competitive squad for both Liga Pro and Libertadores.

Julio we need to sell him and bring some money in. All the news about cutting our budget and all the terribly cheap rumored players link to us sound awful. He is one of the top players in our league so he aways gets attentions and rumors I just hope something finally goes threw for him.

Ramirez I hope he goes aboard again. He is one of the top players in our league and i think the chances for him going aboard again are there.

8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    The news about that Ivan Calderon kid coming to Ecuador is probably gonna be coming to Aucas. Aucas picked up Anthony Caledon and Wilmer Corozo who were playing in spain. Ronald Murillo from Portugal. Stephano Silva from Croatia. They also signed Ade, Jordan Mohor (who I wanted for Liga), Diego Armas and Joao Paredes. Alot of great potential signing if you ask me.

9. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I think this is a good ranking of all Conmebol Leagues plus Brazil and Argentina B leagues.

Brazil

Argentina

Ecuador

Colombia

Chile

Brazil II

Paraguay

Uruguay

Bolivia

Peru

Argentina II

Venezuela

10. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Luis Canga to Vasco de Gama is official. The contract is for three months with an option to extend it until December. Weird contract.

11. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Lmao I haven't seen a contract like that in a very long time. I hope he impresses and continues aboard. When he was in Liga and getting called to the NT by Vizuete he showed alot of promise.

12. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Rezabala turned down Peru for teams in MX or MLS. IMO Peru and Mexico 2nd division would have been good for him. I dont think he would break into a first division MX team and MLS is very physical.

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    MLS teams have good strength and conditioning programs. MLS clubs also have dieticians. He may need to go through an adjustment period but I think he can do well. He has to pick the right club tho. He can't make the same mistake Alvarado made. He rode the bench for the last year. Had he picked a club that was a better fit for him he could have been a mainstay with the national team.

14. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Luis Segovia has been linked to Palmeiras. Not sure if I believe this one lol

15. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    He may have a very lengthy adaption period then. But its true alot of the players we sent to MLS got benched the for the most part of their 1st season there. He would still have to hope he lands in a team that would give him playing time tho.

16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I want him to leave so bad.

17. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Stiven Plaza will be loaned to Cruzeiro

18. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Worst reads of the day.

Byron Castillo to MX
    Zaid Romero to Liga

19. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If he starts and does well what are the chances he gets called up to the NT?

20. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I would much rather prefer Castillo play in Brazil or Europe. Portugal and Holland would be good leagues for him. It'll come down to whoever offers the highest bid.

Carlos Garces is being linked with a move to the middle east. Imo he's not a national team player. She should make the move and get good money.

21. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Ofc he would especially if he is netting in a few goal. We need a goal scoring st up front. It still not official but promising if he does go.

That what I want for him. Imaging being the best RB in this years Copa Libertadores and not go to Europe...

Honestly Garces is at that age where it either now or never on making a money move like that. Dude should jump for it it wouldnt be bad.

22. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Renato Ibarra was officially announced by Xolos. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

23. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm glad he's healthy now. Dude needs to start and stay consistent. He'll find himself back in Europe if he does.

Mexican teams have money. There's a real chance that's where he ends up.

24. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Byron Castillo to Leon. It's interesting that he and Mena will play at club level. Both play on the right.

25. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Where do you find all these stuff?

What a disappointment.