Ecuatorianos en el exterior -part III

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cristian Benitez scored. Looks like he's in good shape for the game against Chile.

@3:30
    [youtube]HzYUwcEhCew[/youtube]

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    benitez will rot in the mexican league as they will NOT let him go to europe.. damn shame..stupid mexicans

3. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have thought about that long and hard.. and it is a sad reality... they will not let him go or either put such a ridiculous price on him that any European team will laugh at it... effin mejicans... they are worse than the Arabs about letting go a player who obviously has what it takes to play in Europe.

4. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    It seems like I'm always the one supporting the idea of players in Mexico.

These guys make GOOD money in Mexico. Mexico's teams are owned by rich corporations that spend money to win championships. Do you think Sven is cheap?

If ManU came and offered $50M for Benitez, Santos would accept - they're not crazy. But realistically, his value is probably around $10M, and since Mexico's teams are not poor, they make more money by having him stay and bringing fans to the stadium.

Regarding the level of play, if you look at some of the top scorers in WC qualifying, Humberto Suazo, Giancarlo Maldonado, Salvador Caban~as, these guys are playing in Mexico! Not to mention Sebastian Abreu who spent many years there. So there's little substance to the idea that players for Mexican clubs don't perform at the top levels. Remember a guy by the name of Aguinaga?

Furthermore, there's the matter of being in game shape. Right now, I'm concerned about Castillo and Caicedo, these guys are only playing in practice. This is not only a problem physically but psychologically it must be very tough to deal with as a professional. On the other hand, Benitez is breaking nets every week in Mexico, and he must be getting hot Mexican pu$$y any night he wants. When you feel confident, you play good.

5. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Put@ Madre !!!!!! vos veen lo que les digo !!!!! el man nunca saldra ce Mexico... por un anho mas .. jajaja ya veremos ! El podria estar rompiendo culo el proximo anho en europa si los mejicanos lo dejaran ir.

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he'll have to wait another year to break ass...whatever, he's still young and has plenty to still develop. One year isn't that bad, everybody is making it out to be that he'll be stuck FOREVER....

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ch*cha!!!!!!!!!! que le pasa a Valencia?!?!?!? He made another ridic tackle against Xabi Alonso and got red carded for a second time in 1 week!!!!! after playing such a brilliant game, ************ que ch*chas pasa......

9. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    He's gotta get his act together and go easier on his tackles. Last year he got also got a straight red in Wigan for a stupid two-footed tackle.

Such a shame.. Wigan retook the lead 2-1 after another excellent cross by Valencia and and an amazing strike by Zaki. After Valencia was sent off with 15 minutes left in the game Liverpool scored twice and made it 2-3. :mad:

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It was two yellows - within 5 minutes!!!! :mad:

11. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    The man is unstoppable. For the third game in a row, he scores the only goal for his team to win 1-0.

[YOUTUBE]RlIti2VioeY[/YOUTUBE]

12. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    did he take his shirt off??

13. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    LOL

I guess scoring against Chile in a WC qualifier is more exciting, wish you guys knew how that felt. :p

14. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  15. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    He just scored 2 more goals today against Tauro. Final score was 3-0. He was subbed out at halftime, otherwise it might have been a hat trick or more.

His price is going up by the minute, it may be tough for Santos to hold him much longer. I say at 10M they would have to sell.

16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Benitez is in a rich vein of form!! hope he can keep this up!! he is ery solid player and the much needed goal scorer we need! Caicedo is not ready...

can we ********ing call up Noboa now??? he is another guy who doesn't stop scoreing and will be a Russian champion soon!! the man must be getting some russian punani all night!! lucky guy! ahha:D

17. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Portsmouth 1-2 Wigan

What a game. Portsmouth was so lucky that Valencia failed to convert all his chances.. he could've had a hat trick! First it was an incorrectly ruled offside that canceled his would-be goal. Five minutes from the 90' mark he had two wide open opportunites to score the game winner. Props to Portsmouth's David James for keeping the score lower than it should've been. Emile Heskey scored his 100th Premier League goal in extra time to secure the victory.

18. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Valencia should be Ecuador's new "10"!!!

19. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What is going on with Christian Benitez? Is he injured or something because I don't think he played in the concacaf game this week, nor last weekend's game. I hope he is starting tomorrow's game. I couldn't find an injury report or anything.

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Noboa is a new champion in europe with Rubin Kazan!!

if he stays, and he should not make the same mistake Caicedo did, he will play in the Champions League next year!! this is great!! and now Mr.Vizuete, please do the right thing... take some balls, and drop someone in our beloved Ecuador and welcome Noboa to the starting 11!! :mad:

21. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Mendez just ***** it up in Eindhoven, got in a fight with our coach Stevens:

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/play/tcmid/tcm:5-437326/category/sport/

He said something to Stevens what he apparently didn't like.

Some listenable quotes:

I've never heard that before, do you know that? This is respectless from yóu!
    "This is ridicilous what you're saying right now!"
    "Unbelievable!"
    "You've a problem with me from now on!"
    "You can talk bullshit what you want!"
    "You also did it yesterday"
    "But not with me, o no! I have the respect of everybody!"

So Mendez carreer under Stevens is over... Think it has something to do with the fact that Stevens is ignoring South/Central American players and was bashing Salcido recently because he still can't speak Dutch.

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't think he actually starts for them, does he??

EDIT: I see he started for them today and palyed the whole 90 minutes.

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not good. PSV is not having the best season and in house fighting will only make it worse. Mendez might be riding bench until January...

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he'll ride the bench until January...lets see how PSV do without Mendez in the CL for the upcoming fixtures...against Marseille, remember, the 2 goals started at Edison's feet. This season, he has stood out at PSV as an authority in the midfield, his abasence will be felt, and the coach will feel like an idiot if they can't string success together...I too would have a problem if the coach starts bashing the Central/South American players...

who knows, maybe Edison will get moved to another team this winter?

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He could move to Dortmund!!! :D