Ecuatorianos en el exterior -part III

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Guerron scored again today ! The game winning goal

2. Ecuadorian Black Op

Ecuadorian Black Op New Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aRL3WMEqnk"]YouTube- Sport 2x3 Cruzeiro - Brasileirão 2009 - 07/11/09 - GOLS (34° RODADA)[/ame]

if that was a pass to benitez he would have missed it ... !!!! lol

3. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Looks like he's settling in and getting along with his teammates nicely. Makes you wonder what really happened with those Spanish and Argentine racist a-holes at Getafe.

Remember when his teammates scored he wouldn't even celebrate with them? Now on this team they hug him like he's their long lost friend - who just scored!

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO ....!! he didn't even kick the damn ball. He simply ALLOWED the ball to bounce off of him and into the net! LMAO! It looks like he is already a favorite in Cruzeiro.

5. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hopefully this is just the beginning of a comeback!!! lol He has so much potential to become one of the best in south america. I also hope hes not that cocky s.o.b. he seemed after he left liga de quito cuz thats what i think led to him not being the player he should be by now

6. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i have a feeling if that was a game with our seleccion that Benitez would have found a way to miss the same shot that Guerron scored today.

Hasn't he scored 1 goal in every game for the past 3 games?

7. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    LMFAOO that was kind of an ugly goal but I rather see scoring Guerron than non scoring Guerron on easy oppurtunities...either way I hope this is comeback for el Chucho Bolanos and Guerron for la seleccion we need these guys badly.....you guys don't know how much we've called for you guys!!:(Either way I hope the best for Benitez too,like I said hes a great player but he needs a bit more in the tank to make him a full player...I want to see el Chucho that broke the mesh in Mexico....CHUCHA WE CAN"T GIVE UP ON THEM MAN..!!!!These guys are our future,I know it....with these guys we'll be big in years to come!

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    WTF, this damn United-Chelsea game won't go on for more than few minutes at a time, the links are dropping faster than girls panties on prom night.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Guerron's on point in Cruziero lately....lol and yeah Benitez would have either sent that ball flying OR let the ball fly right past him. I don't care if that goal wasn't beautiful but THAT is exactly what i wanted to see in our NT this Qualifier. THAT DAMN LAST TOUCH. Ugly or beautiful, as long as it goes in.

10. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nice simile.

11. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anybody watched Monterrey vs Cruz Azul?

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I saw the second half...when Sergio Santana and Chupete Suazo scored...7 goals in one game (Monterrey won 4-3) but it wasn't as exciting as the our own local tournament final IMO.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm watching the Mainz V Stuttgart match right now and wondering....what happened with Felix Borja??

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the man did well in the Bundesliga II, got injured, and never returned...that's what happened to him. He's been plagued with injuries after that good season he had...it's pretty sad if you ask me. I wish he'd be a forward option for Liga, I always though Borja was pretty good...just never got any opportunities in the NT when it mattered.

15. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    (1-1) Mainz rescató un empate ante el Stuttgart con el `Canguro´ Borja en las gradas

Mainz tuvo que conformarse con igualar a un gol en su estadio frente al Stuttgart, que lo ganaba hasta el minuto 90, cuando llegó el empate del local. En el equipo rojo, el delantero Félix Borja volvió a quedarse al margen de la convocatoria.

El Mainz recibía en su estadio al Stuttgart por la décima sexta fecha de la Bundesliga alemana. Los rojos venían de caer de visita ante el Frankfurt y buscaban una victoria para no ceder mucha ventaja en la tabla.

Fue el cuadro visitante el que se adelantó en el marcador al minuto 11 de la primera etapa por medio de Pavel Pogrebnyak; el delantero remató desde el centro del área y venció al portero local.

El Mainz se fue con todo en busca del empate, pero pese a que la posesión del balón les era favorable, sus delanteros no hallaban la forma de igualar el marcador.

Cuando parecía que la victoria se la llevaba el Stuttgart, llegó una falta en el área visitante en contra de Bancé y el juez decretó el tiro penal, en el minuto 90. Al cobro fue Polanski, quien la mandó a guardar sin problemas.

Con el marcador igualado a un gol se terminó el encuentro. En el Mainz, el ecuatoriano Félix Borja no fue tomado en cuenta ni siquiera para ocupar un lugar en la banca, como ya es costumbre.

Los rojos suman 24 unidades en la tabla y se mantienen en la mitad de la misma. En su próximo encuentro, el equipo del “Canguro” visitará al Schalke 04.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com.ec/newsv2.php?id_noticia=30076

16. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I think that Borja should GTFO of Germany or at least find a team that lets him start.....it's pretty sad that two years ago,he was scoring goals every game and now he's being benched or not even showing up on bench. He should probably go play in another league or come back to Ecuador,maybe El Nacional want him back or even Liga could buy him.What a shame,he had talent and potential.I hope the best for the guy because we honestly never saw him get a decent call-up to la seleccion,and when he did he underperformed or was subbed in in the last 5minutes of a match.

17. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I was reading reports that Sporting is trying to get Caicedo off the team early becuase he isn't performing well....not scoring and has had some injury troubles. Considering the current state of affairs with this kid, he can't be called up until there's continuity in his game, and I mean positive continuity.

18. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea, he is going nowhere and fast. I don't see any European clubs signing him, but maybe he just needs the right manager. He started for awhile then went back to the bench and made a few sub appearances. After some games with no results he hasn't even featured in the squad list. I'd say his Portuguese spell is a complete disaster.

19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He should go back to England. Of course...if that is even a possibility.

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Europa es la meta
    Ayoví no descarta salir del Monterrey, si hay algo del Viejo Continente
    2009-12-16 11:51:53
    Guayaquil

El talentoso extremo zurdo esmeraldeño, habló con la prensa porteña sobre el gran presente que atraviesa. Campeón del balompié mexicano, Walter Ayoví sueña con el fútbol europeo.

Al igual que Humberto Suazo, Walter Ayoví no descartó la posibilidad de dejar al Monterrey la próxima campaña. El jugador ecuatoriano indicó que le gustaría jugar en el balompié del otro lado del charco. Si existe una propuesta, platicará con la directiva rayada, en busca de facilidades para emigrar.

"Quieren renovar pero todo es paso a paso, por ahora no he hablado con mi representante, si hay algo, tiene que hablar con los representantes del club, pero estoy contento en Monterrey, aunque si se da un traspaso, estoy listo para salir”, afirmó el nacido en Camarones (Esmeraldas).

"Yo me siento bien contento de estar ahí (Monterrey), pero uno siempre quiere buscar otros horizontes, si hay oportunidad de ir a Europa estaría bien agradecido", agregó el integrante de la Selección Nacional.

Por lo pronto, el jugador se encuentra en Ecuador, donde disfrutará de unas merecidas vacaciones antes de que en enero inicie la pretemporada de los Rayados, de cara a la temporada 2010.

En sus palabras finales, Walter demostró su orgullo por sentirse ecuatoriano. "Estoy muy satisfecho porque se trata de salir del país y dejar una buena imagen, hoy por hoy el ecuatoriano ha dejado una buena imagen por donde ha ido”, sentenció.
    (DEO)
    http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/11376

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

AYOVI is the sh*t!! but you gotta be honest with yourself...your 30 or 31 years old...c'mon man, you should have considered Europe ATLEAST 5-6 years ago. I hope there aren't any offers for him. I would hate to see Ayovi benched when he still has a few good years of futbol in him. Don't commit the same mistakes as la Sombra Espinoza.

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Espinoza was an idiot for leaving Cruzeiro...wasn't he a captain over there? All I heard is the dude was a great motivator and leader in the lockeroom which is why they gave him the captains arm band for a few games, then he went to Barcelona and the rest is downhill. I'm glad that he went to England, though. At least he makes more money. His sole purpose at Birmingham is to allow for a quicker adaptation for Benitez.

23. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    How did he manage to get to Europe at such a young age when he is garbage?

24. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'd say he just failed to meet his expectations at Sporting. At city he was not getting a lot of time, but I think he settled in a bit better. I'd love to see him succeed and of course he is still young to do so, but the loan spell at Sporting did him no favors in attracting attention from any teams. As a striker he needed to bag a few goals at least to secure a spot on the bench. When that didn't happen he fell down the pecking order; simple as that. I never said he was garbage, he just needs to find a team that would suit his playing style.

25. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    with sven at city, he was going to get his chances....we all knew it. but now, looking in retrospect, he should have stayed in switzerland for a few more years.