Ecuatorianos en el exterior -part III

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    his contract ends this summer....so he is free to negotiate with whoever he wants

2. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    But if he's still in top form, they're going to give him a Ferrari to match his Lamborghini and enough money to make sure he signs another contract with them. If he's not that good anymore, then surely he'll sign with another club. But that would mean he's not that good anymore.

3. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It sucks that al sadd has kept him that long....a lot of money of course and a half a million dollars lamborgini directly from the prince. That's all nice but he missed the big stage...:rolleyes:
    After the last world cup I thought he was finally gonna make the big move but I got tired of waiting and kinda lost hope cause of what damnecuadorian said....
    I hope he can get back in form after his injury and he can at least play in Europe a few years. I hope it happens but I'm not sure...:confused:

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    VALENCIA PASARÍA AL MANCHESTER EN JULIO.
    | Fecha : 2009-02-04 13:11:37 |
    De acuerdo a lo que pública uno de los principales diarios deportivos catalanes, el extremo derecho del Wigan pasaría a las filas del Manchester United cuando finalice la actual temporada, por pedido del entrenador de los Diablos Rojos, Alex Ferguson, quién ve a Antonio Valencia como una de las perlas del fútbol inglés.

Barcelona, España.

El diario “Sport” de Barcelona, público una nota en la que manifiesta, que fue a causa del coach del United, Alex Ferguson, el que el futbolista ecuatoriano finalmente no se convierta en el refuerzo esperado del Real Madrid en el mercado invernal.

El técnico escocés habría recomendado al directorio del Manchester, que adquieran los derechos deportivos del nacido en Lago Agrio, y según el mencionado diario, el club campeón del mundo habría realizado una oferta cercana a los 20 millones de euros para quedarse con el ecuatoriano en el mercado invernal.

Sin embargo, el entrenador del Wigan, Steve Bruce, le habría solicitado a su jugador emblema que se quede con los latics, por lo menos, hasta que termine la actual temporada, a lo que Valencia accedió. Y al parecer Ferguson ya tendría “atado” a Antonio para que pase a las filas del mejor equipo del planeta en julio.

La fijación de Ferguson por Toño, no surgió recientemente, ya que desde la temporada pasada, se había fijado en él, pero ahora, según señala “Sport”, el técnico del Manchester le ganó una nueva pulsada al Madrid (la anterior fue la permanencia de Cristiano Ronaldo en el United, negándose a fichar por los merengues, por pedido del escocés), y es muy probable que Valencia sea un diablo rojo para la siguiente temporada.
    (DEO)

5. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    did anyone see that everton-liverpool game today? the way that 17 year rodwell is playing, I doubt castillo will see another game this season.

6. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Mendez scored twice today in a 5-3 PSV victory. Really a cracker of a game. here are the hignlights - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghLegATX--8"]YouTube - FC Volendam - PSV Eindhoven 3-5 (8.2.09)[/ame]

7. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Mendez wasn't great though...

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How would you say he is doing over all???

9. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    One of our best player in European matches or high-level matches in the Eredivisie, one of our worst player against low-level teams in the Eredivisie.

Why? He's great defensively, but lacks quality when he has the ball. In Europe we don't have the ball that often so he's very useful and important, but against teams like Volendam, when we have the ball quite often, you can clearly see his weak points.

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    oh, I see your point - thanks!!!!

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I was leaving Quito today and met Carlos Tenorio at the airport...I'll upload the picture later when I start getting the pictures off the camera....

12. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    That's very interesting though, because one of the things I've always said about Mendez is that he is a big-game player. He always has been, both for Ecuador and for LDU Quito. He never has been the type of player who scores a lot of goals, but if you remember the goals he has scored, they have been in the biggest and most important matches, such as:

v. Brazil (2006 WC Qualifying)
    v. Arsenal (2007 Champions League)
    v. Croatia (2002 WC)
    v. Willem II (debut match in Eredivisie - 2 goals in 2-1 victory)

These were 4 of the top matches in his lifetime, in terms of importance. And there are many other examples of important matches where he's played a great game (remember his Champions League debut? He was PSV's best player).

Edison is an interesting player and will go down as one of Ecuador's best all-around players - passing, defending, scoring, and providing leadership. Hopefully PSV's form will continue to improve and they can get back into Champions League contention, make a few good signings and be a challenger once again in European play.

13. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    You can add the goal against Arsenal in the CL last 16 to that list...

14. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Was he there because he's gonna play in the friendly against England?

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    no, he's still rehabbing the knee...he was on a KLM flight with his connection going back to Qatar. he was with his wife and kids. he's a way cool dude

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Yes that's the one I listed (v. Arsenal - I think it was 2007(?)).

Remember I think he cried as he celebrated that goal - like his childhood dream had come true - you gotta love the guy.

17. GW Emperor

GW Emperor New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Does anybody have any idea of how Ecuador Legend and goal scoring machine, Ariel Graziani, has been getting on at Argentinian fifth level club Atletico Empalme? If possible could you provide his goal scoring record, number of appearances, and achievements for the Argentinian based outfit? It is no easy job getting this information.

18. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think this might be the wrong place to ask...though perhaps ArgieFan might know.

19. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    LOL is he really playing there? I didn't even know....
    He was a good player and we like him over here but I would say calling him a legend is a bit far fetched...

20. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Walter ayovi had an assist today in his team's win (Monterrey) against league runner ups Cruz azul 3-1.. And Edison mendez played 80 minutes in psv's ugly tie agianst league leaders AZ Alkamaar 2-2..

21. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Caicedo also got on the pitch in the 67 min. during the loss to Pompey. He needs to keep coming off the bench as Bojinov is coming back this week. He better get a few more goals or he is going down on the pecking order again. I checked out the city forums and they all call him Xzibit since no one can pronounce his name haha.

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    MARLON DE JESÚS SE VA PARA RIVER PLATE
    | Fecha : 2009-02-17 15:50:00 |
    Una importante noticia se confirmó este día martes en horas de la tarde en el Complejo Deportivo de Tumbaco, la misma que ya fue adelantada por futbolecuador.com la semana pasada.

Quito-Ecuador.

Uno de los jóvenes jugadores de los registros del Club Deportivo El Nacional finalmente será transferido a un equipo internacional, después de que los acuerdos y las condiciones están casi dadas.

El joven delantero Marlon De Jesús, quien fue parte de la última Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol Sub 20, pasará a formar parte del Club Atlético River Plate argentino en caso de que todo siga su cause normal.

Fue el propio atacante, quien en diálogo con la prensa deportiva de Quito, confirmó la noticia. Esto ocurrió una vez que la dirigencia de El Nacional aceptó provisionalmente la oferta económica hecha por sus pares argentinos.

Finalmente detalló que la negociación es en condición de préstamo por un año, en el mismo que estará siendo parte de las reservas de la institución rioplatense, pero con una opción de compra en caso de que su rendimiento sea el adecuado.
    (LAOH)

23. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What is going on with Fidel Martinez? I haven't seen him on the Cruzeiro roster in games or on wikipidea in which he is was previously on the roster.

24. GW Emperor

GW Emperor New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Its not easy finding info on this talented youngster. Both the Cruziero website and club info section at Wikipedia deny his existence in the Cruziero squad. He is still though, and most likely within the reserve/junior side. Evidence can be found from his player profile at Wikipedia, that he still belongs to the club.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Martínez

25. YeYeto

YeYeto New Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Looks like Segundo Castillo is going to get his shot, finally, as Mikel Arteta got injured in yesterdays game and is out for the rest of the season. I think he's finally gonna be able to get more minutes and contribute not only to his team but to "la seleccion" as well. Hopefully he can show his full potential and stay healthy. All the best Segundo......What do you guys think..