Ecuador WCQ Matches vs Colombia and Bolivia

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by Luigi408, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wow everyone should check the most sabio thread, everyone's predicting that we'll lose to Bolivia, this is pretty sad, in reality if this does happen I think we'll be devastated, starting off great and ending up trashed at the bottom, I hope that I'm wrong about this. I tend to be a little pessimistic about even the "easy" games, I definitely don't so Bolivia as a cakewalk. I hope that we defeat Bolivia 3-1 like the team we beat 4years ago in La Paz. Also, is it coincidental that all the COlombian forum members and CHileans are the ones predicting for us to lose against Bolivia?

2. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    it wont hurt you to be optimistic about winning tomorrow. we have a great team with great players.
    also, who cares what anybody says. it's what happens tomorrow that counts. Ecuador will qualify!
    Say that a million times tomorrow and you will see.

mac-0n3 repped this.
  3. Lucho Gutierrez

May 29, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ya I know it just feelsl ike being optimistic sometimes ruins are chances of winning :( , but on another note you should check out that Uruguayan clown Guri, he clearly always makes predictions in favour of Uruguay, he should also add that along with all his biased predictions there's a referee giving the game away to Uruguay..smh that guy's a troll/

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the line up I'm seeing posted in most places is

Dominguez; Paredes, Guagua, Erazo, W. Ayovi; Valencia, Noboa, Castillo, Montero; Guerron, Caicedo

I think this is ideally (or at least close to) what everyone was hoping for w/ a 4-4-2. I hope Guerron can last in the high altitude of La Paz for at least 60 mins. He's going to have to know when to make those sprints and when to not do it if it's unnecessary. Most of this team doesn't play in the altitude much or at all...especially Valencia, Noboa, Castillo, Guerron, and Caicedo.

Good luck to the NT tomorrow! Whatever line up we see tomorrow let's just hope for the best. I'm positive these guys will get the 3 pts. JUST SUPPORT!

5. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dude, I dont know if you have noticed but we arent a popular country internationally, its as if we are kinda disliked. ever heard Jorge Ramos talk about us? he does very little, and he does its quite negative, most of the press will mention the altitude, now in el sabio's predictions you'll notice right away that people post predictions that are most convenient to their teams and theyll be happy if we get bumped out of the top four.

6. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The el mas sabio post as barcelonista says its based on whats convenient for participants of each team,mostly based on nationalistic feelings,heck Im one of the top point getters and do not consider myself a futbol sabio by a long mile.haha just post your predictions and thats it ,no need to get worked up if an uruguayan says his team is going to beat colombia by 4,let them post what they want to post,remember what they say about laughing last.

7. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Saritama instead of noboa,caicedo y yoya up front.those are the changes for this game.vamos Ecuador.

8. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Saritama instead of Naboa?! Hahahaha! As bad as starting E. Valencia as a 9!

Damn I wanted to see Guerron play to see how he has evolved as a player since no one watches him play at all.

9. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So do I. I want to see Guerron play so when Bolivia attacks and Guerron is no where to be found, Bolivia could starts eating up the Midfield. I want to be the one who say "I told you so" Dammmit! Start Guerron!! Let start testing players in QUALIFIERS. LOL Ecuador better win this game because Chile is just simply outclassing Spain right now. 2-1 in Switzerland. Chile is getting tires though.

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why do you guys keep misspelling Noboa? it annoys the hell out of me.

damnecuadorian and lav92 repped this.
  11. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Lol oops. I'll keep that in mind about his name. Thanks.

12. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yoya and Felipe up top, good call @B9

13. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    #213 Luigi408, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    Hmmm as I predicted. Saritama is missing from the mid. He doesn't help at all in defense or offense. Can't believe be keeps getting called. That last shot by Bolivia was because Saritama got schooled.

Edit: Saritama is pissing me off!!!!! He can't get the ball back for us at all in the mid.

Can someone tell me if we are playing to win or to tie? Cause someone needs to remind Rueda we need to win this game.

14. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I swear Dominguez long kicks 75% of them end up off field

15. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Havent seen Yoya all game long

16. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Saritama and Yoya are dead weight atm

17. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    @Rarosemena11: ¿Por qué Ecuador ataca y Jaime Ayoví se queda tan retrasado? NUNCA ACOMPAÑA EN LA CONTRA... ¿Por qué Reinaldo? ¿De qué esta jugando? VEAN.

@Rarosemena11: Ecuador defiende y Jaime Ayoví marca casi como volante central, ataca y delante de él están Valencia, Montero y Caicedo... NO ENTIENDO.

Completely agree! What is he doing?! He is playing as a 9?! A REALLY slow 9! HAVE SOME BALLS RUEDA, WE NEED TO WIN!!!

18. MrSoloDolo

MrSoloDolo Member

Aug 2, 2009
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I had no clue Yoya was even called up...damn

Also what the hell was that from Valencia? He had Felipao right there, onsides, waiting for a pass, and he would have had a clear shot on goal!

19. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    JAIME AYOVI NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Put in GUERRON!!!! dumbass Rueda doing a 4-4-2.. 70% ball control by Bolivia is just ridiculous. 3-5-2 like I said. You can't score if you don't have the ball.. LOL. Guerron will save the day.

21. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Take him out now!

22. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Sorry to say this but this game has to be one of the worst games from Ecuador I've seen recently. From Rueda's tactics to individual players have all sucked the first half. It doesn't make sense. It seems like the players are lost and that we are giving up going to the World Cup. Someone remind them that we need to win today or we are likely out of the WC.

Valencia: wow this is his worst game on the NT. Just plain bad. Terrible decisions.

J. Ayovi: tactics wise from Rueda is stupid to put him behind Caicedo. He is not made for this position. Too slow and dumb because he doesn't distribute the ball well. He isn't Benitez!

Saritama: Wow. What a waste of space in the field and in the team. This dude sucks.

Montero: Playing Ok but selfish. He has no help though.

Caicedo: Looks slow and injured. He isn't in form at all. Return to Spain please!

Rueda: Terrible coach. Doesn't deserve to be one. Tactics are horrible. Doesn't have any balls.

Paredes: Can we get someone else? So insecure!

MrSoloDolo repped this.
  23. MrSoloDolo

MrSoloDolo Member

Aug 2, 2009
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Rueda never fails to surprise us with his BS, game after game.

24. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    As usual we are gonna wait till they score on us to start playing well

25. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club: