Ecuador vs. Mexico May 28th- Seattle!

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by JLoeza, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I caught the second half. Same old shit from Rueda, boring football playing not to lose. Totally opposite of Vizuete football. Arroyo's great strike saved his ass. i hope he doesn't expect Ecuador to score goals like that every game because the offense was horrible. Erazo had a great game. Good future for that kid. around the 19th or 20th minute when he came out into midfield and made that marvelous pass, reminded me of yaya toure alittle bit.

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You wanna know what Rueda said "Creo que el balance del partido fue positivo". Not even Vizuete who was a noob ever said a mediocre phrase like that. NEVER. That piece of sh*t Rueda is making the NT lose their identity and style of playing that we developed with such hard work over the past decade (or more). In this coach's mind, getting a draw against Mexico is probably an achievement. This is the same mediocre coach that said something along the lines of "Drawing a game isn't bad. It's a positive look. As long as we don't loose we're ok".

VIZUETE COME BACK!!

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Erazo is the first defender in AN ENTIRE YEAR that I thought had a good game. If only we could see what Eduardo Morante could bring to the table we could possibly be set...somewhat. El Nacional players fit so perfectly in the NT sometimes.

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    B923M.... resulta que no es un gran resultado
    pero no podemos negar en suramerica que los mejicanos son duros de reventar, en realidad esperabas ganarle a un grp que viene bien motivado economicamente y concentrado hace 3 semanas???

pies en la tierra!!!

no estoy tratando de defender a rueda...solo hablando de una realidad futbolera, que es mejico 2011

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm honestly one of those people that didn't expect the NT to win. I honestly thought we'd lose. But there's no enegry, no spark, and not a bit of creative generation of futbol in ecuador's NT. When it comes to friendly games, I think Ecuador should always have a winning mentality (even if we lose). But I wanna see these guys PLAY. You know when the last time I saw Ecuador play good futbol? in 2009 during the Qualifiers with Vizuete as coach. In past years I've seen Ecuador play horrible friendlies, but they at least have a good 20 mins or more of good futbol where chances to score are created. Since Reinaldo Rueda has been coach I have not seen a consistent 20-30 mins of ecuador's speed and domination on the field. You know what that tells me? that this guy plays not to lose at all times(something so obvious by now). In friendly games i don't care to see us lose, but i wanna see these new kids giving it their all. In games that matter like the Qualifiers, results are what matter. But Rueda doesn't demonstrate that he can do either of those things for us. He's THE WORST coach i've seen Ecuador have since God knows when. Que se vaya a la V*RGA!!

Rueda: "vamos a ver el verdadero nivel de Ecuador cuando juegue con Paraguay en la Copa America" - another mediocre comment from this retard. What we're gonna see is Ecuador get embarassed.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    solo estoy de acuerdo con las primeras 6 lineas de tu respuesta anterior!!

asi fue
    asi es
    eso quiere decir que se planeo el juego desde ese punto de vista y no se saco un resultado negativo!!

ya tienen un idea mejor de los nuevos convocados, falta ver el partido vs grecia, otro estilo y otra respuesta hay que darles (es facil ver la mano de un DT en esos opuestos estilos que trae el rival de turno)

7. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    At the end of the day. Its not Rueda's fault. Its the people who hired him. Rueda failed to take his own country to a World Cup and the only reason he took Honduras was becuase of a last second goal by the USA against Costa Rica. and What happened at the World Cup? Bien Gracias! I hope he knows what he's doing and proves us all wrong because with the players that Ecuador has and the next World Cup can possibly have 6 south american country and Brasil does not need to qualify. If Ecuador does not qualify than i can say, it will be the biggest FRACASO in ecuadorian football history.

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    por 10 secgundos deje a un lado a rueda y sus directivos

mire el juego y su grado de dificultad
    nada 'on the line for ercuador, to win'
    mucho para mejico demostrar, a 4 dias de empezar su copa Oro

cualquiera como DT - se puede dar el lujo de traer elementos nuevos y pedirles trabajos tacticos distintos a lo que ud y otros quieren hoy en dia..

estamos en eso?

9. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Does ne1 know where or how I Can watch this game?

10. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    [​IMG]

MISS ME YET??

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah i miss that fool waving his flag before every Qualifier match. I criticized him so much, but he knew what he was doing

12. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Get Phil Jackson he'll get us to the WC

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I was far from his biggest supporter, but heck at least Ecuador competed and attacked when he was in charge. He had his flaws, many of them, but if I were to pick between him and Rueda right now, as much as it pains me but I'll go with him.