Ecuador VS Chile. Agosto 15, Fecha FIFA, New York City.

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, Jun 14, 2012.

1. EmarosaNYC

EmarosaNYC Member

Nov 1, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who's going? Fuaaaark this gun be good

2. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I know for a fact that this game is at Citifield in Queens, New York. I am planning to go to watch this game with my brother. We would buy a bottle for the head so we could have a good time! I believe that whoever Rueda has playing for the team for this match, they would do alright vs Chile. The players might not be coming from Europe but I have a feeling that any of these players might get called in for this game: Bieler, Narciso Mina, Achilier, A Bone, Dreer, Banguera, M Pita, Samaniego, Gaibor, Uchuari, Erazo, Campos, Salas, Marcos Caicedo, J L Anangono, among other great players from Ecuador would play in this team!

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    VERY excited for this game...wowowowow!

4. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Citi Field .... homefield advantage for us!!! Its gonna be packed!

5. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Guys: The tickets went on sale today.

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I like that we are playing a quality opponent. But the fact that we play Chile really soon in the Qualifier worries me. We should have played Chile months ago when we had the chance. Right now it's like giving them an advantage to read Rueda's pathetic strategy.

7. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    For tickets for this game call 1-718-507-TIXX, New York Mets Ticket Information.

8. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i went to the website to inquire and WOW what gouging.they are charging 12 $ "convenience fee" on top of that 7$ "processing fee" and 4$ to send them by mail (stamp is 45 cents) 23 dollars gouging.F that, greedy bastards .I think I'l skip this one on principle.delgado used to sell them with a 2 dollar mark up but I called them and they are no longer selling them.if there selling them at the stadium minus these ridiculous mark ups .I'l get them there otherwise the FEF CItifield and co.can S@#$ MY sack...:mad:

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Regardless, of the extra charges, people will fill up Citifield for that game. I am having second thoughts to go because I might be working for that day. I do not know if I can get somebody to swap with me or if I could actually do a swap. At my job, management is funny on certain things and I am not one of the favorite workers. There is still time left. Let's see what happens. Things could change by then, I would have to wait for now!

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    is it because you take too many vacations? too many sex trips?

11. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Shit, I'm requesting off for the 15th and the 16th ! I'm also ordering my tickets today ...just gotta make sure how many i need!! $7 convenience charge ain't that bad, depending on what seats you trying to get

12. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Got my tickets today... I'm going 7 deep!!!!

13. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So Bieler is nationalized? Any chance he'll get a cap? LDU, do you have any insider info on this?

14. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I hope Samaniego gets called up, he's been the best player in this year IMO.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm with you on this one. It'd be interesting to see him play a friendly. Best center mid this season.

F*CKING ESTEBAN PAZ!! dammit that was supposed to be our player this season!

16. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    True, Now considering the year he's having he is going to be worth A LOT more,

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he might be on his way to Mexico next season lol. Either that, or Barcelona or Emelec sign him b/c the rest of the teams are not gonna pay up what Independiente wants. Last season Independiente wanted $1 mil for him. Imagine after this season the way things are going.

18. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I had no idea that Samaniego was worth a Mill, I doubt that ANYONE can come up with that, besides BSC just signed Kitu Diaz for 3 years So I doubt that they'll throw any money around.

19. EmarosaNYC

EmarosaNYC Member

Nov 1, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how much did the tickets cost you guys? i'm looking at the site and the cheapest best seats are like $50.

20. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Where are you guys getting your tickets?

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    according to Reinaldo a player like this won't benefit the NT

and apparently, THE FRO'S BACK

22. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It gets cold in Russia. That was smooth.

23. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So, I'm thinking that Rueda will have a hard time gathering players for this match, by this date there"s a high chance that all 4 Ecuadorian teams will still be competing in Copa Sudamericana, International tournaments have been considered a valid excuse for excluding players from certain clubs before friendly games, if this is the case we might not see Banguera, Erazo, Campos, Achilier, JC Paredez, Saritama (thank god) also I think that its possible that Rueda would consider to call up Roosevelt Oyola, Franklin Salas and Johny Uchuary called up. I know for sure that the LAST thing BSC needs is to lose 6-7 players for a week specially with the hectic schedule its got to deal with.

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I want to see Roosevelt Oyola play against Chile but I think it's safe for Rueda to call him up directly to a Qualifier match without even trying him out in advance. Honestly he's completely convinced me and seeing how there's a lack of left backs with that type of quality in the country, he should easily get the pass into the NT. Kid's fast, recovers the ball really well, and helps the team attack. There's few left backs in Ecuador that can move up and down the field like Oyola. I like him a lot more than Gio Nazareno. Nazareno suffered defensively and didn't return to his position when advancing up front as quickly as Oyola does IMO. Oyola's defensive qualities are better than his and that makes a huge difference.

25. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    There are some young kids that can really make a splash. I hope Rueda calls them up.

Any ideas if Cazares could get a call-up? Or should he stick to River for the time being...