Ecuador v Paraguay, 01/04/2009 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by GW Emperor, Mar 30, 2009.

1. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    M0tha********ers dont no how to clear. What RETARDS

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Se nos fueron 2 puntos de oro...... :(

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wtf!!!!!!!!!

4. regulator

regulator Member

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well at least now i dont have to waste my time watching a garbage ass team play the rest of their qualifying games.

we wouldnt be in this position if we could actually finish all 10 goals we missed last game (and at least 3 this game).

5. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    why did Vizuete take out Valencia who was an offensive threat?

:mad:

Ecuador now needs to win away in peru, bolivia and colombia

6. rgfmich

rgfmich New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    How the hell does this happen to us

7. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    The four women defending our net today cost us the game.. Why would u stretch out ur foot at a ball u could hit ur chest against? And why did mendez stop the double team they had on cabanas with reasco in the corner?

All I can say is wow. They shoulda just beat the crap out of each other in the first half.

8. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This was absolutely a Horrible day for me..

9. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If Uruguay wins tonight then this becomes a race of slim possibilities and relying on other times to lose. First the Argentina game in Buenos Aires and now this. what the ***

10. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I cant believe this.....................

11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    because Valencia had a Yellow and if he got another yellow, He would have missed the next game. That's not the reason was Ecuador tied. Vizuete Keeps wasting 45 minutes with that hack Felipe Caicedo.. Did anyone seen him do shit? palacios is a better Forward.

12. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Do you all wanna join me in drinking myself to death?

13. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    very eerie similarities and honestly, i had a scary feeling that Paraguay was gonna net that goal in the end because the defense was just so weak at the end.....what the hell, this was OUR match and yet again a spoiler comes along both in the form of poor finishing (YET AGAIN) and bad decisions at the end of the game....if you're gonna put Urrutia in, take out Benitez!!!!! defend with more players and not with less....Sixto was smart to put Noboa in, but yet again his dimwittedness proves to be his downfall

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah, I'm busting out this San Salvador beer from munchen which i've had for 8 years.. F.V.C.K.. What a day!

15. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I wish I could stop watching qualifiers, I honestly wish that it wasnt in me to care THIS ********ING MUCH!!!

Se nos fueron 2 PUNTASOS.... I cant believe ********in Benitez, I wanted to be proved wrong but I was proved correct instead... Unbelievable just unbelievable how that man cant finish!!

I don't blame Vizuete... I blame the players and more in particular I blame Benitez... he had chance after chance... I need to calm down and I might just be talking crazy here, but where is el Tin Delgado, is there any way we can convince him to just stand in front of the net for the remainder of our games? His head will get us more goals then Benitez will EVER score for la seleccion!!!

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This loss has totally eliminated us now. And even though i predicted a 1-0 win it was obvious after the goal Noboa made they(paraguay) were going to tie b/c we began to give the so much space. This will KILL the motivation of all the games to come. Mark my word! On top of that we have lost players like Mendez, Valencia, Caicedo, Espinoza, Hurtado for the next game....not that we'd win anyway.

I repeated and REPEATED how Cristian Benitez fails the millions of opportunities he has in front of the box and how that was going to hurt us in the end and HOW IT HURTS US EVERY GAME. Benitez deserves no props from me, he'll be remembered as the reason we didn't go to the World Cup 2010 as well as Guerron and Caicedo. Noboa deserves the love from every ecuadorian cuz DAMN he put his heart into the game everytime he came in and SHOWED A SAMPLE of what a goal looks like to our ignorant forwards who are in the game 90 minutes and can't do what Noboa does in 5.

Wow and to think that EVEN Bolivia can score 6-1 on Argentina. EVEN BOLIVIA!! This is not to disrespect Bolivia but lets be honest our attacking half is SUPPOSIVELY a million times more powerful. And yet they still can manage to score more than one goal. AND ACTUALLY HAVE A FORWARD or FORWARDS that can SCORE aka. THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR US.

I don't blame Sixto so much this time for our loss, this was all on our players...Espinoza and Ambrossi who failed in the end when they should have covered. Urrutia coming in was actually a smart move by Vizuete. He could have even subbed Guagua in for Ambrossi but in the end whats done is done. Don't blame Vizuete this time.

Everyone else played a goood game with the exception of the forwards.

I guess we gotta start preparing our youngsters so they don't end up like Guerron, Caicedo and Benitez. All we can do now is wait until 2011 and the beginning of a new qualifiers.

I'm out

17. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    El terrible empate que prácticamente ha liquidado las esperanzas de Ecuador, al menos de una clasificación directa a Sudáfrica 2010, no solamente dejó eso; sino también a cuatro futbolistas suspendidos de cara al próximo encuentro.

Quito-Ecuador.

Definitivamente la Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol viajará hasta Lima con los ánimos por los suelos, tras dos inmerecidos empates, sino que además lo hará damnificada por la ausencia de cuatro suspendidos.

Los defensas centrales, Giovanni Espinoza e Iván Hurtado; el delantero Felipe Caicedo y nuestro gran Antonio Valencia, no podrán actuar frente al Perú tras haber acumulado dos cartulinas amarillas en el juego frente a Paraguay.

Definitivamente el juez central Wilmar Roldán, de muy flojo arbitraje en la tarde de miércoles, influyó en esto que ahora nos reprochamos todos los ecuatorianos. En el caso del zaguero de Millonarios y del atacante del Manchester City, las tarjetas no fueron justamente mostradas.

Con estas novedades y con un buen tiempo para replantear las cosas de cara al siguiente encuentro, ya que estos seis puntos parecían vitales, el entrenador Sixto Vizuete tendrá que rearmar las cosas en búsqueda de un milagro.
    (LAOH)

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    LOL are you serious...thats not happening. Ecuador winning in any of those 3 is soooo unlikely. Shit Bolivia will beat Brazil 5-0 in Macarana before Ecuador every sees another point, or goal for that matter, in an away game. We're eliminated dude, you gotta be realistic...it hurts like shit to say it b/c i grew up watching Ecuador going to 2 world cups but its the truth. We're over with.

This tie killed everyones motivation and belief in themselves. You can quote me on that come June. I know Peru's gonna beat us and Argentina will probably leave with AT LEAST a tie. I'm not going to that game anymore

19. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Now I don't want to ease on the blaming but this is also SOME, not all bad luck, I mean 2 points lost to Argentina just like this, 2 points from the Brasil game on Sunday and now 2 MORE points today to Paraguay. Ecuador SHOULD EASILY have 20 points if they finished!! Of course you have to take into consideration the poor finishing but where the hell is closing the damn game with the defence?!

20. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Everyone besides the defense played good. We need to make some changes played good in particular LA F-ing Sombra who Effed up a bunch.

21. rgfmich

rgfmich New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I understand the frustration with Guerron sometimes when he tries to do it all individually, but I can not count the number of good crosses he creates that no one can finish. I think that everyone would be singing a different tune if someone can put a head or a foot on the ball.

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    damn stright! we need Tin and Kaviedes!! no one after these guys can even come close to goal scoring! these guys sometimes made it look easy!! and get la sombra out cuz he ********ed up again!! this is my team if I was Vizuete!

------------cevallos----------
    ---campos--hurtado--mina---
    guerron--------------ambrossi
    --------urrutia-mendez-------
    --valencia------------noboa--
    -----------kaviedes-----------

Kaviedes, as little as we saw him in this qualifiers, was by FAR our most effective foward! and for gods sake, why the hell is Castillo playing? he is seeing a lot of the bench and yet he still playing? screw that!!

I think my line up is similar to what Liga de Quito had when they were champs. i am confident that this team would get results!! we need some new fowards cuz Caicedo and Benitez just let down the whole country yet AGAIN!! and la sombra is just a disaster now!

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm with you 100%...Benitez is THE WORST FINISHER in the world probably. It's just amazing that some PROFESSIONAL PLAYER (supposively he is) fails 20/20 opportunities...in other words as far as FAILING goals Benitez gets an A.

If I ever see Benitez walking around Ecuador I will knock that short ************ out. F*CK CRISTIAN BENITEZ!!

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    correct....but you said it youself..IF someone could put a head to that ball.

Now let's point fingers at Benitez and Caicedo. AND EVEN TWICE at Benitez b/c he actually HAS the opportunities to score but SURPRISINGLY doesn't...actually it's not even a surprise to me anymore that he can't score. He just sucks at life.

25. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    if Ecuador does not qualify for this world cup there is no way that Sixto Vizuete will stay as coach...for what?! he would have failed in his only goal. this game proved a few things...

Benitez creates opportunities
    Benitez misses opportunities
    Defenders can't defend in the closing minutes
    Sixto does not manage the third substitution correctly
    Our forwards are as lethal as a spork

I will keep faith until we are mathematically eliminated...but the task just got INFINTELY more difficult...we tied against Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay...8 points that we dropped that were toally winnable because of poor finishing....LA VERGAAAAAAAA
    and to add insult to injury, our best finisher rides the bench...PABLO PALACIOS!