Ecuador Rules

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuaboy12, May 19, 2005.

1. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Not your fault you cant do better, dont start no schitt wont be no schitt,:D

2. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    wtf?? you're such a dumbass, why don't you just shut up, before you make a bigger idioit of yourself. i hope not everyone from peru is as hopeless as the idiots i see here... :(
    anyway, let's not get off topic... Ecuador Rules!! ;)

3. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    yo listen who da fuk r u to call idiots to peruvians? the only idio here its u that got that nick kaviedes freak, of a fracasado that nobody wanted in europe!

4. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    stop kissiing euro ass and get yer dumb ugly ass head outta european ass! kaviedes will shine bright in the wc2006....something only peruvians could only dream of! :D

5. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    hahahaha why u serranos are so happy that u going to a world cup hopefully u'll make it to 2nd round...

6. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah Ecuador rules, so I go out with JJAPP,lol. Hippocrat, go eat a cuy.

7. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Ok guys keep this on topic

any non topic messages or messages containing personal insults will be deleted

have you guys heard of world rivalries?

if you havnt you should check it out

8. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    thanks, now i hope that will keep them away! :D

9. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I never understood that? In Europe, Germany would never root for Holland or England for France once they are out...I for one root for ANY team playing AGAINST Argentina!!! Their arrogance is what makes the just to unattractive to cheer along with.

10. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Kaviedes isn't going to shine in WC2006 if Ecuador plays like they did against Colombia.

it almost looked like they were convinced they already had their tickets.

how many points do we need to take 4th place? a win vs. bolivia and a win vs. uruguay or chile right?

this ******** is nerve-wracking. i'm not gonna be able to sleep until september and the bolivia game.

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    solo necesitan 4 puntos: un triunfo vs uruguay o bolivia y un emapte en santiago!

pero paraguay esta muy cerca, no creo que Ecuador dependa de Kaviedes o de Mendez, menos de Salas......No pueden si quieren ser un equipo completo

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    what do you know? why don't yopu worry about your team, looks like they might not make it after all.
    i am not saying we need them, it is a team effort, but Kaviedes, Mendez, E.Tenorio and el mago Salas make our team much stonger.
    and we just need 4 points to make atleast 4th. i see us geting atleast 6.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kaviedes wont help the team for a while. He's currently riding bench at Barcelona and has a long way to be 100% again...his attitude aint helping either.

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kaviedes wont shine in Germany cause he probably wont go...as I posted on another thread-he's not at 100% and is riding bench in Barcelona.

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    :confused: hmmmm...err, same thread...sorry 'bout that folks!! ;)

16. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    you never know. but we all know what Ivan is capable of when he is playing his best. He is done his "special training", and according to Isidro Romero, we will be ready to see a new Ivan, the captain of Barcelona!

17. Diablo_manda

Diablo_manda New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Cedritos Bogota D.C
    He's attitude is terrible I heard he left a practice or refused to go to one...something like that.

18. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    yeah! thats why i dont like him, i prefer Mago Salas :)

anyway i still think he is a good player

19. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    calmate man. whats up with the violent response?
    i'd be so happy if Ecuador AND Colombia qualified... Colombia can play VERY pretty soccer. and will do better than Uruguay or Paraguay I think.

that being said... we NEED Salas. the game against Colombia showed that more than anything. no Tin. no Salas. I don't know if Mendez was playing... but all of our attacks were slow, measured, soft... its GOOD to have structure... but too much dependance on slow buildup is BAD when you don't have anyone who can "desequilibrar" so to speak the opposing team.

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    bump for new forum