Ecuador en el Mundial Sub-20 - Colombia 2011

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by Manolo, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    pendejada, huevada, mamada, de todo

2. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I don't know, but he's there in spirit because we should have won but gave away a goal in the 89th minute. It's clearly part of his strategy.

3. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    no queda mas que seguir jugando a ver si ganamos los otros dos partidos...

4. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm not really mad. I'm getting used to all of this....

Infact I knew something like this would happen....................

5. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares came in too late...too much resting on the laurels.

6. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  7. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    WELL GOODLUCK... it's been too long now having to deal with these dissapointments....I am retiring from futbol... I am done.

I'll be back if we make the WC... football(american) is right around the corner gonna focus on that.

It was good while it lasted but in life all good things must come to an end I had fun following the teams but well I just can't find joy in our futbol anymore so i bid adoo and once again good luck.

Emelectric15 signing off, peace.:cool:

8. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah! I can't wait either!

Ecuador soccer sucks at every level. So disappointing to watch everytime. The people that are in charge of FEF are stupid and the people who put them there even more.

Still I won't stop watching them though. Al least LDU was fun to watch for couple of years. Other than them, nothing really has Ecuador achieved at all in soccer. Too bad.

9. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    where was Sixto today?

10. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    On the news I just heard he had a 1 game suspension from the U20 in Peru.

11. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why do we keep giving De Jesus chances? after that open goal he missed 6 months ago I knew he would be Chucho #2 (********, I think that miss even made it to yahoos front page) If we only had a Neymar or a Pato....

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    im pissed i had to miss this game. Someone tell me what the HELL happened? i was checking updates on my phone the entire game and then at the 89th minute i saw Australia scored and almost broke my phone.

13. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ever since he scored 4 goals on Emelec 2 years ago everyone was on his nutsack. He always misses goals! I rather have Chala up there but I dont even know if he is called up to this tournament. We can still advance, there is no doubt about that! We can handle Costa Rica and getting a draw against Spain isn't hard, we could possibly beat them! I just feel like Vizuete should start focusing on 2 goal leads because no matter what we will always get scored on in the last 3 minutes.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i saw Australia's goal and it wasn't a defensive error of ours. It a was a free-kick from FAR out. and it was supposedly an indirect free-kick meaning if Jaramillo didn't touch it, that goal would have been declared invalid. I didn't see the game to judge how good or bad we played but a free kick is a free kick. There's always gonna be a good chance you can get f*cked over when it's against you. I hate to say it but my man Jaramillo screwed up big time on this one.

Hopefully we can take on Spain. How did Edson Montano do?

whoever does best against Spain will probably qualify

15. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Think of the qualifying match in Quito against Brazil back in 2009. But instead, we were winning 1-0 most of the game. We dominated possession, had the most dangerous attacks, pressed them all over the field and the Australians were totally frustrated because they couldn't really get the ball within 35 yards of our goal. Even the free kick was not that close, it was at least 30 yards away from goal. It was a nice kick, but I've seen Jaramillo make more difficult saves...unfortunately, his slow reaction may have partially been the effect of not having to make many saves for most of the game.

Frankly, this team played a lot of games like this in the Torneo Juventud. We always won by 1-0 or 2-1, suffering until the end. Unfortunately this time we couldn't hold the lead.

Anyone who saw the game admits we were the better team, and Australia was very lucky to tie. That doesn't matter anymore, but I think if they take the same mentality against Spain and Costa Rica, they can get results, but they have to be more composed in front of goal.

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I think he could have done better inside the box. There was one ball in the first half that fell to him, and he should have been able to score. Besides that, he didn't get into many open positions. He seems to me more of a target forward than a pure striker. He didn't do bad, though, he certainly shows he has quality.

Somebody asked earlier, why wasn't Walter Chala called up?

17. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    To add insult to injury, it turns out that the free kick Australia scored on was an indirect kick. If Jaramillo had not touched it, it would not have counted. I have to say - that is a first for me, in 20 years of watching futbol.

18. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yup, The stupiest thing I have ever seen, not even infants make those mistakes. Weren't some of you guys on his nuts?

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    a mistake doesn't take quality away from a good keeper. It was just stupidity and not knowing the rules which is unprofessional. if John Narvaez has a hand ball in the box does that mean he sucks?

20. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    First of all that's not a mistake...If you are playing in a World cup and he does not know the difference between an indirect and direct kick than you shouldn't be playing futbol must less being a goalkeeper. That's something you learn when you are six years old. and comparing this to a handball by a defender goes to show how much some people know this sport.

21. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    anyone know where I will be able to watch the Ecuador-Spain game

22. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    we need to start cazares in the beggining of the second half,not 5 min before the end of the game.I still see sloppy subs ,i thougtht by this time vizuete should know better.wow i cant believe that goal happened because the goalie didnt know the rules.thats 'tarded!! its incredible how the script is exactly the same as when it was the sele mayor! same heart palpitations at the very last minutes ,knowing that someone is going to do something stupid to cancel out some pretty decent ball playing..

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would say, TV or your computer... :p

24. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ok for the last time repeat after me: ESPN3, and stream it to your tv,works great for me.:D

25. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the only problem i have with that is the shitty ass commentary, otherwise...it does work fgreat.