Ecuador en Copa America 2011- Argentina

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Process is only good if its in a Positive direction and not a Negative one.. Argentina? There you have it. Batista, Don't let the door hit you in the Ass.. Friggin FIRED!!! Not good enough..PERIOD..GTFO!!!!! RUEDA is a P.O.S coach who is worried about his Wallet just like Chiriboga..If he had any Conscious, he would have left!! Only two wins since he's been in Charge, one against Venezuela that made those ridiculous mistakes in Defense that Benitez scored and the other against Mexico that didn't even have a Coach..Anything other than a Win against Venezuela in the First Round and He's gone and by than, Ecuador is at the mercy of whatever coach is available..Chiriboga is a moron not to have grabbed El Coco Basile..

2. PABLITO

PABLITO Member

Jun 11, 2007
    Well said! I couldn't have put it better myself

3. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Martino just quit as NT of Paraguay because he didn't feel that Paraguay has not progress in the right direction under his command post WC.. NOW that is a gentlemen, UN SEñOR!!! And to point out that he made it to the Final of the Copa America! How does this make Chiriboga and Rueda feel? RUEDA is a CLOWN!!

4. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bob Bradley also won the Gold Cup, finished 2nd in the Confederations Cup, won the concacaf WCQ, won his group in the WC.. and the USSF just sacked him. Why? Because when the team isn't playing well and you suffer embarrassing losses, that what you have to do!

Not only do we have a stubborn coach who won't quit, we have a stupid federation that won't sack him. We're doubly f*cked.

5. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Ensima se echo toda la culpa a el y a su cuerpo tecnico, salio aplaudido del lugar por toda la gente de la prensa, es un caso medio raro, la mayoria de la gente en Paraguay esta de acuerdo que se tenia que ir pero con el mayor respeto posible y con mucho agradecimiento a el.

6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Let's go for Martino!!

7. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So just because he recognizes that he sucks as a coach and quit Ecuador should get him now?

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I dont see how anyone can say he sucks. He took Paraguay to a quarter
    final of a WC. And I honestly think paraguays individual material is not as good as ours. But look how well they played collectively with him previous to this Copa America. Just Imagine what he'd do for us.

Btw, cycles do end. and his ended after the WC. Doesn't necessarily mean he sucks.

9. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'll take whomever at this point tbh.

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hey Cris!!! Borussia Dortmund just beat my old Club Sv Sandhausen in the German Cup.. Lucky I wasn't playing for them!! :D

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Lol...yes, you would have beaten us in penalties...;)

12. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    :D you sure???