Ecuador en Brasil 2014

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, Oct 16, 2013.

1. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    USA USA ! TICOS TICOS lol...these are my two gallos from this side.I like the underdogs and both of these teams went for it and got out from 2 difficult groups ,where everybody had them going home.sorry Colombia ,but once again your fans are talking as if you guys have won something.humildad parceros.:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

viagoal repped this.
  2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Deutschland

3. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Now that Ecuador is out, which World Cup team should I root for now? LOL Go USA![​IMG]

4. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That doesn't make sense.

5. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Btw, caicedo ain't going anywhere.

6. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Caicedo never found a team,have you noticed?

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    #1107 b9d23m89, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    I don't praise Rueda. I give props when he does something right as well as criticize him when he does something wrong. In conclusion, he has been a mediocre coach who had his ups and downs throughout the entire process. I have no knowledge of futbol? lol who are you bro? you talk big, but I bet you don't even watch the ecuadorian campeonato at all acting like you do. When Rueda was doing well and Ecuador was in the top 10 of FIFA ranking, Ecuador had not been defeated for a year...at that point, of course I am going to applaud Rueda b/c things were being done correctly. But when he began facing adversity and tough situations in the latter part of the Qualifier, I believe he handled it incorrectly and with poor judgement. <-- That is my opinion on Rueda. I was never a supporter from the start, but you gotta learn how to critique correctly and admit when something is done right, just like you're good at criticizing when something is done wrong. That's why I am always in shock when people say "Guagua had a bad game" just b/c they feel like saying it when in fact his first and last game of the WC weren't bad...especially his last one against France was actually good if you ask me. I'm not going to just pull sh*t out of my ass to tear up a player just b/c the majority of people don't like him. I'm a fair analyzer, unlike you who wants to praise players who haven't even consolidated themselves in first division (Jose Cevallos Jr and Marcos Caicedo being prime examples) and you want to tell me that I judge poorly and know nothing about futbol. If you think adding someone into your NT that hasn't consolidated themselves even a club level....then go right ahead, but I'm sure the majority of guys in this forum that REALLY know their sh*t will disagree. You gotta earn your stripes. You don't just walk into the NT b/c you had 2 or 3 good games in the last 2 months like your boy Marcos Caicedo and all those other young kids you probably over-praise at this point. EARN your spot. Nothing is given. Maybe everything has been given to you in life and you think that's the way everything works buddy, but not in futbol.

I have no knowledge outside of what i read and hear? LOL I'm able to argue with facts and don't pull things out of my ass. What i'm telling you are facts. Guagua had a good game vs. France- FACT. Marcos Caicedo has not consolidated himself at club level-FACT. Carlos Gruezo was too young to start in a world cup-OPINION THAT BECAME A FACT, Jose Cevallos Jr.- not consolidated at club level yet but is very promising-FACT. So, next time before you even attempt to ridicule someone and terribly fail at it like you just did, do your homework. Or else you'll end up looking very stupid like you just did.

You think you know so much b/c you play futbol, yet you don't realize that most likely everyone else on this forum does too buddy. You're not that special. And you're not a pro baller either to think you have some magical knowledge on everything or else you'd be on the one playing in Brazil right now. In other words, you're not about that life so assume your role.

By the way, Antonio Valencia was consolidated before going to the WC. His age wasn't a factor b/c he already had a good number of games on the NT. He had played half of a Qualifier. See what I'm saying? Do you're homework. You're gonna get ridiculed by me if you don't. You want to bring young kids into this cup to get butt raped. Gruezo is a very mature kid for his age and probably the ONE young player that most people (even myself) thought wouldn't get eaten up by pressure, but i ALWAYS said there's going to be a risk. And what do you know? his mistakes vs. Switzerland made the difference between us passing to the next round and being eliminated. You really think Jose Cevallos Jr. was ready for a WC...PLEASE! WTF am i hearing these days?! I'm speechless. Did you want Marcos Caiedo on the list too? Or how about Joel Valencia and Miguel Parrales? Luis Canga and Fernando Leon sound good too don't they?? LMFAO the stupid sh*t people say. That's why you go through a PROCESS. You EARN your spot on the NT. You don't just put a kid into your roster or even your starting 11 and think that he'll do good and cross your fingers. At least most people in this forum aren't dumb enough to do that. Most people understand that you give the youth TIME to develop and bring them up slowly. That's what this next year is going to be all about. Bringing up Erazo's parter, Walter's replacement, and Enner's parter- those 3 positions are the most immediate ones to be covered, every other position will continue to be occupied with what you've already seen. Noboa will most likely be replaced half way during the Qualifier if anything.

I'm all about bringing up the youth. I always said Gruezo, Leo Ramirez, Corozo, and Mercado would end up in Europe. I said the same about Cevallos Jr. And I have been saying the same about Jonathan Gonzalez. I also said months ago that Enner would be the important factor up front for the NT. Tell me if I got any of that wrong? And you say I don't believe in the youth?? GTFO here. The difference between me and you is that I know when the right time to promote the youth is, and you think that it's something that is just given. I believe it's a process and that it is earned and you don't. Obviously, you are not a believer in a mid to long term process or probably don't even know why it's significant. End of story.

mac-0n3 repped this.
  8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lol he went to Spain to finalize his signing aka go on vacation with his gold digger wife

9. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Hey guys let's keep it cool in here, easy on the insults. Let's stick to insulting the players, coaching staff and federation - the ones who really deserve it ;)

10. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lmao she is a player

lol jp

11. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Is this the same Pinto that almost relegated El Nacional??:confused:

12. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  13. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    You are by far the biggest idiot and biggest newb in soccer ever. First off you are contradicting yourself with idiotic arguments. Kids need to be consolidated? Was Messi consolidated when he played in 06? or was he alternating between the bench and reserves? haven't Leon and Gonzalez consolidated themselves in first division since the past tournament? You see, you are only trying to make me make a bigger ass out of you but guess what I don't have to, your'e doing it yourself. I'm done wasting my time with you newbie, you know nothing about football.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you're a clown by wanting to compare Messi, one of the greatest players of all time if not the greatest, with what we possibly could've added to our roster (all those young players who NOW will be options in this new 4 year process). Messi wasn't a starter in the 2006 WC btw and it was well known before 2006 that he had the potential to be one of the greatest players of this time. I'm not the only one saying it. There's plenty of coaches and FCB players that mentioned this several times. One thing you forgot kid is that we don't have a Messi or anything close to it. No one ever said "Fernando Leon is going to be one of the best center backs of all time", and if that was the case then he would've made the roster b/c not even someone like Rueda is that blind to not see that talent. The problem is you wanted our entire squad to be renovated and you wanted all those young kids to start not realizing that NOT EVEN MESSI started in the 2006 as good as he was. Why do you think that was the case?

I don't think a soul in the world, not even people who absolutely hate Rueda and are against many players included in his roster, would want to see Leon, Canga, Gonzalez, and other players debut in this past WC and get an ass whooping. You know when the time is to make those players debut? It's NOW. B/c now a new process will begin. You don't go into a WC to begin a process. The WC is not an experiment or a place where you go risk your luck with young players who have never debuted on the NT. The WC is the final exam. You don't take a final exam if you're not prepared. And yet you call me a newbie lol. I'm sure many people on this forum are laughing at you so I have no worries. I made my statements clear and proved them with facts. All the young players you mentioned couldn't just be brought into the WC out of thin air. I don't know where you get the idea that any coach in the world would do that. B/c I'm positive just about 99.9% of them wouldn't renovate the majority of the squad towards the end of a process and going into a WC. That makes absolutely no sense and you still haven't made a statement regarding why you would think that's right.

Matter of fact, I'll have my friend who works at beIN Sports ask Aguinaga if he would have just included a ton of the young players you just mentioned into the roster DURING or AFTER the WC participation. And I hope you're next argument isn't that you know more than Aguinaga.

Can somebody on this forum please answer this question- Would you go to a WC to experiment with players who have little to no international experience with the NT and risk your luck? And finally, do you guys believe the WC is a place where you begin a process or where you END a process? I'm just curious. B/c apparently, myself and the other 14 million ecuadorians who carry a brain in their head would beg to differ from the way this kid thinks.

15. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You're completely right , the other guy must be trolling or must be Argentine's offspring lol .

barcelonista1981, b9d23m89 and javer repped this.
  16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Lmaooo

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Argentine's offspring hahahaha whatever happened to him? He hasn't been here to bash our NT yet.

18. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Despite scathing criticism, he did raise good points on many issues relating to Ecuadorian futbol. Could he have been a little more tactful, sure, but I for one was always appreciative of the candor he had- and to an extent the controversy.

19. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wasn't Argentine Futbol a defender of Rueda?

20. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

hi guy, i'm here to promote a documentary i am doing currently about my experience of the world cup 2014 i had in new york city. i went to places all over to watch the games. i had a fantastic time. i documented my experience and i am here to leave you with a trailer of the documentary and will be premiering later in august. hope you guys enjoy it when it's uploaded.

for ecuador, i went to two games. their games against switzerland, and honduras

mac-0n3 repped this.