Ecuador - Colombia : Eliminatorias 2008

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Jun 5, 2008.

1. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: Ecuador - Colombia : Eliminatorias

Its is obvious here that you have never played the sport in your life!:rolleyes:
    Supreme baller,,,,my nalgas!

2. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

It's obvious here that some how you have played the sport sometime in your life,,,:pYour thinking like me.
    But it's hard to make the mediocre's who are in love with Guerron understand.

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

I'm very glad un barcelonista brought this up,,,recien te das cuenta.Out of those ballers you mention ,,,Zura has the most potential to be our nuevo couta de gol para la sele,pero barcelona instead of leaving him right where he was(Imambura)or at least fogeandole by giving him playing time.Lo margino and lets recall that before Guerron pop up this guy was the ecua sensation for a while.

4. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Yeah, and It's more bothering knowing that Zura got benched because of Rolando Zarate which turned out to be a mid level forward.

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

how about Pablo Palacios?he has been among the top scorers in like the last 3 years! when does he get a shot? what else he got to do? :eek:what if he was black, would he be called up? :( not racist or anything, but seems they get more attention while others get snubbed some what.

6. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

If I'm in love with Guerron then your a Homophobe:cool: This thing you got against Guerron is quite odd.

There is a reason why LDU sent home 4 Argentinian teams. There is a reason LDU made it to the finals. Guerron and Bolanos had alot to do with it. It's simple math. The kid is only 23 and he has out shined many players. He could only get better.

and regards to me not playing in a sport. Let's just say we are putting together a little team in Hoboken to get even with some people teams. It's a long story. As a matter of fact, would anyone be interested?

7. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY

I agree.

You have to think that if Liga wins the Libertadores, the odds are Guerron will be declared the tournament MVP. Either way he is already recognized as one of the tournament's outstanding players.

Nobody is saying he is the best player in the world, but surely he is the most exciting and promising player to come out of Ecuador since the 2006 WC. I thoroughly enjoyed the horrified tone of the biased Fox Sports' Argentinian and Mexican narrators whenever Guerron got the ball on a counter from the right.

PM me!!

8. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

I totally agree with this. This never made any sense to me. Why you think this is so?

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

This game is key for Ecuador. The team has to win a tie is not enough.