Economic Hiccup Approaching

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Chicago1871, Nov 19, 2004.

1. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

The expectation of an insulting retarded janitor means nothing to me.

And I'm sure the theory of relativity means nothing but a big Mac equals three dollars to you.

2. SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz Member

Jul 11, 2001
    Parts Unknown
    The first paragraph is correct. The second paragraph sounds like a diatribe from the UAW. Camry's are made in the USA.

Our biggest problem is debt in all its ugly forms. How many Americans live beyond their means. There is enough blame to go around. I said this before the election. Whoever wins has a big mess on their hands.

3. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You little hypocrit.

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    The message you cited is #93, in reply to #92 by that idiot.

You're calling the one in self-defense the one at fault? You still don't know how to read do you? Or maybe you're the little hypocrite.

5. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, I'm saying that you go on and on about me supposedly demeaning the intelligence of posters in this and another thread, then cry "you need to learn to read" and refer to evidence indicating that it would, in fact, be you who needs a refresher course in that particular study, followed by a "hey, lets not get emotional" plea...only to snap on another poster.

*snicker* :rolleyes:

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Ah I have my answer. You're a little hypocrite.

7. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    That's what I've been saying. You need to learn how to read before attacking other people.

9. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm glad we can finally agree on something.

10. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Low blow. That's the only thing you know how to do. Instead of discussing economic issues. You came in calling people's comments ignorant and now siding with the one who initiated the personal insults you little hypocrite.

11. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, I've been told I have a lovely singing voice as well.
    The ecnomic discussion was flowing free till you got your panties in a knot. If you'd like to return to the economic discussion, I'd be happy to, on the condition that when you make predictions you back up those predictions with some form of information based on more than your assumption, and not slip into idiotic arguments like the one we've been engaged in for the last day. That's all I ask.

12. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    You little hypocrite, trying to mix an insult with a lame panties reference with a proposition of renewed serious discussion? If you can't get your panites out of your mind why don't you just get done with them first before posting here.

And who're you to set conditions for people's assumptions and predictions?There are predictions that could be backed up thoroughly by numbers and there're ones only by intuitions at times. This is true even in math, not to mention a social science such as economics.

But I suspect both would be beyond your comprehension anyway as you've shown convincingly here. And you would simply attack them with personal insults and emotional ranting as long as they don't agree with your silly ideas.

So the answer is no thank you. Not with you.

13. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So that's a "no" to the intelligent discussion invitation?

14. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Saying no to an "intelligent" discussion with someone who can't read and who can only initiate personal attacks? It can only be a surprise to an idiot like you.

15. Danks81

Danks81 Member

May 18, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Hey dreamer, ask your manager at McDonald's to let you off work early so you can make it down to the newsstand and buy today's Wall Street Journal. The front page article on the dollar essentially repeats everything I said in this thread. But beware, there are a lot of polysyllabic words in it. You may get a headache.

16. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    I'm sure that's plain and obvious to your fellow janitors too, that is, if they're as insulting and retarded as you. Have they given you a medal yet?