Ebay jerseys

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Pirlo_United, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Pirlo_United

Pirlo_United New Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Do you mean one that's both european XL and american L?

2. Zivheads

Zivheads New Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Evanston, IL
    I bought a DMB national team jersey (this one: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7107138860&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT )three weeks ago from some guy from Thailand, and it's a pretty damn good fake. The only thing that is noticeably fake is the US patch, but even that takes a comparison with a real one to realize that it's fake. The jersey came with all the Nike tags, it has the nike size info, it's definitely total 90 material (or whatever they call it, I think at least), and is really, really nice. It was definitely worth the $50+ that I saved by getting that and not getting the one from Eurosport or the USSF. If you're a colllege kid like me and dont wat shell out $100 for a real jersey, then go for it, you wont be able to tell the difference between these and the real thing.

3. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

I purchased quite a few fakes from this seller, and I finally got one that looked horrible. I was REALLY pleased with the quality of fakes from this guy. If I know that I'm buying a fake, and pay $25, the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, and if I want an original, i gotta shell out the $100 to get one. Most of the time, passers by can't tell, so who cares!

4. Pirlo_United

Pirlo_United New Member

Apr 24, 2004
    For the real 04/05 kits form nike, can anyone tell me where they're made in? (especially man u, barca and juve kits)

5. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    I've bought all my retro Man U shirts on Ebay.
    Good sellers for used shirts in the UK:
    onebillionpercent
    worldshirts
    on the ball shirts ("wrenchy2")
    billydon60
    melvynsims (high shipping cost)
    flagsrus2004

as far as *new* shirts are concerned, stay away from "kitbag". They screen print the names on insterad of using the genuine Chris Kay Limited/Fuseon Lextra numbers and letters the players have.

You also get charged import duty on top of shipping, and it isn't cheap.
    The best in the US for current, genuine shirts is still The O-N-I-O-N-BAG.com (take out the "-" , BigSoccer blocks their name when typed). They are the exclusive Chris Kay seller in the US and do a great job.

6. dasoccerplayafosho

Jun 30, 2003
    Utah USA
    I bought 4 jerseys from
    soccer4less-now.
    Brazil 10 bucks
    USA 15 bucks
    Arsenal 14 bucks
    Usa away 15 bucks.

All of them were great buys

7. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    wow.....he does have a lot of jerseys.....theyre from asia......so r they imiations???? and how good r the imitations?