East GA stand for the home leg final.

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by Striker19, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Striker19

Striker19 New Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope the east GA stand will be open for the home leg. I would like to be able to sit behind the goal the Strikers are attacking each half.
    I talked some friends into coming to the 5-0 Edmonton game. For one of them it was his first soccer game ever. He said it was a better experience than he expected but one thing he asked about was if we could move to the other side for the next half to be closer to the action. I explained that they keep it closed to minimize cost and he understood.
    But I think since this is a final it should be open. I'd much rather see the goal that wins the Strikers the NASL Championship from 20 yards away than 120+ yards away.
    Anyone else agree?

2. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Opening extra stands would definitely be a good sign for attendance purposes.

3. bobbyfusion

bobbyfusion Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Boca Raton, FL
    Hopefully there are so many people that the entire stadium will be open.

4. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know they are opening the south stands under the press box. A couple of our supporters now go into the "Party on the Pitch" area on the east end on the field which is always open. If there is sufficient demand I'm sure they would open up the east end. Here's hoping they have to :D