East Anglian Derby

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by SJEarthquakes25, Aug 29, 2002.

1. With the East Midlands Derby being massive and all, don't forget about The East Anglian Derby. Ipswich Town v. Da Shits (Norwich) Sept. 15th and March 2nd. I got Town doin' the double!

2. Peakite

Peakite Member

Mar 27, 2000
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Halifax Town
    You've also got the Yorkshire Derby between the Shaymen any Donny.

So massive it has had to be moved due to police demands.

Apologies if I say they are bastards who should have moved the game they have a problem with it clashing with.

3. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Where's it been moved to?

Are Halifax any nearer finishing that new stand yet? I don't think even Oxford took this long to build something.

4. Peakite

Peakite Member

Mar 27, 2000
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Halifax Town
    The date has been chaged to a Tuesday night instead of a Saturday afternoon as it clashes with the Leeds v Man Utd game. Apparently the West Yorkshire police cannot cope with both games at once :confused: we don't have a bad reputation (in terms of fans anyway), and really they don't need that many to cover it. If it was a problem with thew other game, they should have moved that one to a more suitable time.

The stand has been in the same state for ages now, but shouldn't be too long before work starts again (although the PA system will definitely be installed soon). Still need the Thrum Hall money though.