Earth to San Diego.....

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Bombatta2, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

C'mon guys, be realistic. Look to next season. You guys have to win the rest of your games, and the Beat have to LOSE ALL of theirs, for you guys to even have a CHANCE.

Stick a fork in the Spirit, they're done.

2. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    It will be nice tomorrow night when the Beat eliminate the Spirit once and for all. Only wish I could see the match.

3. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

`tis strange....

According to the WUSA website, it WILL be shown live in San Diego, but not at all in Atlanta.

Oh well.....

4. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uuuuhhhh, I don't know who you've been talking to, but most of us stuck a fork in the Spirit about a month ago. This team didn't get off the ground all season.

Having said that, we'll probably stick a fork in your Beat on Wendesday, just for fun. Believe me, it would be all-too-typical of the Spirit to finish the season strong even though they're totally out of it.

Of course your coach is already making excuses, typical for a classless team such as yours.

5. macnmil816

macnmil816 New Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Modesto, CA
    Ohmigosh, that was great!

6. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    uhhh... like flashman said, hope was pretty much lost when they tied sj. and as for the beat game... im telling you, they are going to kick some ass simply because its the beat.

7. tritonspirit

tritonspirit New Member

BigSoccer Trolls

Excellent reply FlashMan!! :D However, don't you think that a thread like this more appropriately belongs in the Rivalry Forum?

I wonder what it will take to get some of these classless trolls like Bombastic & Luddite to stop wasting everyone's time by attempting to stir things up in the Spirit Forum?

:confused:

8. cachundo

cachundo Marketa Davidova. Unicorn. World Champion

GO STANFORD!
    Feb 8, 2002
    Genesis 16:12...He shall be a wild ass among men
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    TS and other SD posters, I wouldn't worry about the clueless Ludahai. He has proven to be one of the dumbest posters on these boards. What makes him so dumb is that he believes in what he posts. I wish we could look back at one of his posts - his crowning achievement in BS lore.

During the World Cup, the clueless Ludahai admonished FIFA's selection of a Mexican referee to officiate the Uruguay-France first-round match. Our hero said that the Mexican referee will favor Uruguay, since France waged war against Mexico in the past, culminating in the French army's defeat in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

[Useless fact that would only interest me: Pueblans have since celebrated that Mexican victory in a festival we now celebrate as Cinco de Mayo.]

I don't think Michael's classless. His dumb logic just makes him sound like one. ;)