Dynamo wins you win promotion

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by brahmafutbol, Sep 1, 2007.

1. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, in my mailbox today (remember the last time we wrote that, we were getting the championship dvd, well yall were, mine didn't come for a month...:rolleyes:) I got a promotional letter from the f.o. offering FREE, FREE, yes FREE!!! parking for '08 if:
    you pay for your '08 season tickets before October 21, and
    if the Dynamo win the MLS Cup.

That's a pretty sweet deal, worth, they say, $200. But there's no waiting around until halftime of the MLS championship to decide. You have to do it by, like I said, Oct. 21.

Of course they'll win it, of course I'll be on board next year, so it's a no brainer, except there's the little matter of finding my $330 before Oct. 21. And really I was hoping to buy two for next year, but I can't do that in two months.

For the poor folk like me, who aren't jetting out to LA next month, etc, etc, they now have a debit plan where they will charge your credit card the price of the tickets in 4 installments, the first one is 10%, after that there are three 30% installments. That plan works well for me. The only thing is, maybe I didn't read carefully, but I'm not sure when they charge the intallments. I imagine every month. And I don't think that qualifies you for the free parking, because they say the order must be paid in full before Oct. 21 to qualify.

2. Geo747

Geo747 New Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    So, what happened here....did you get in on the promotion?...was this even true...To bad I just read this right now (November 26) it sounded like a sweet deal!

3. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, I got in and I think there are a lot of other people that did too. All the season ticket people around me renewed before the deadline and we were all joking about the chances of a repeat.