Dynamo jerseys

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by metroag, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GermanJacket

GermanJacket Member

Arsenal
    Germany
    Mar 2, 2006
    Atlanta
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I ordered a white away shirt from soccer4all.com last week and received it today.......I gave up on getting an orange one for a while....I like my white shirt.

2. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    I have white-it's nice, but the team hasn't even worn it yet ( I wonder if their's is back ordered too:) ). speaking of that, when will we actually wear white-I figure against "red" teams, as orange clashes (no pun intended) against just about everything.

3. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I JUST PICKED UP AN XL HOME DYMANO JERSEY FROM SOCCER4ALL TODAY! (Felt that needed to be screamed)

Now, to be fair, I paid for it the week after the opening game and came by pretty often to check the status (I got it from the Rice Village location and I work in the Village so it works pretty well). Anyway, I didn't see any on display but I'm pretty sure they just got a shipment of gear in and they hadn't put all of it on display. If you are looking for an XL, it might be worth checking them out, but the ones they got may have only been enough to fill pre-order people such as myself. Regardless, I get the impression that your best bet to get one is to try Soccer4All as I think they'll get them before anyone else be it a storefront or a website.

4. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    I just got an e-mail from soccer-4-all
    They have jerseys at the missouri city store.
    If you pay for them by phone or website they will send it to the store closer to you.

5. 3VIL L33T

3VIL L33T New Member

Apr 16, 2006

They called me that mine is ready to pick up.

Pictures coming SOON!!!!
    :cool:

6. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    thanks for the heads up-I got a customized one from the Mo city location today-it's sweet, finally some orange. They only had a couple of XLs that were not accounted for. Again thanks for the tip off.

7. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We got ours today, they had set aside two XL ones for us, they were nice to do it, without even charging us for them beforehand. The guy told me they had more at their store but they weren't putting them out because they want to save them for the game. Finally I've got my orange.:D

8. Ambrecht311

Ambrecht311 New Member

Jan 11, 2006
    San Diego
    i want a dynamo's home jersey :(

9. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you go to the game and check out the Soccer4All stand? I think they had them there. The guy at the MoCity store told me they had a bunch but they were saving them for the game, not selling them at the store until after the game. They were really nice to hold a couple for me when they came in, they called me Thursday and told me I could go pick them up. Not every store would do that for ya. They didn't even charge me for them until I picked them up.

There were finally a lot of home jerseys in the stands, even extra-large ones. And I really think they're the best looking jerseys in the league, amazing considering the time they had to come up with them.

10. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    houston jerseys

cant get 1 in uk and the postage on mls gear is a joke, anyone know where i can get one on the net with cheap postage or can someone put one on ebay for me

11. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: houston jerseys

Maybe we can work a deal if you can find me a Convey Reading jersey - preferably from last year - 1st division instead of premier :)

12. pedefc

pedefc New Member

May 18, 2005
    Liverpool, eng
    Re: houston jerseys

what about a tim howard everton jersey

13. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Gallery Furniture on Dynamo Jerseys

How come no one is talking about the picture on mlsnet.com?
    Gallery Furniture as a Jersey Sponsor?

14. animategrayskies

Sep 22, 2006
    Austin
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States