Dynamo jerseys

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by metroag, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    It looks like everyone has said they are backordered until July-has anyone that ordered them from somewhere received theirs-Seth? Anyone? I hope you guys weren't backed up until july too. This sucks.

2. Playbeautiful

Playbeautiful New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Houston
    I have searched all over houston and have been told the same thing. I keep checking the mls auction site for game worn jerseys... but so far no Dynamo gear.

3. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had to settle for a Mullan San Jose jersey.

4. tex0313

tex0313 Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    they have been making progress with the orange jersey sizes at the games. For the first couple of weeks all they had were smalls but at the real salt lake match they had mediums as well

5. jaa1029

jaa1029 Member

Dec 29, 2005
    H-TOWN
    Who gives a crap about medium and small. We're a bunch of fat asses. We need large and extra large.

6. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    hmmm...at the Realgame the lady at the soccer4all booth said they had no oranges, not even kids' size.

7. flint

flint New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Sugar Land
    Like you all, I'm disappointed at not being able to buy a first quality jersey, XL. However, in one of those gas stations which have large cap displays, I found a Dynamo cap which has both the correct color and logo, for $6. It's made in China, but, isn't everything?

8. jaa1029

jaa1029 Member

Dec 29, 2005
    H-TOWN
    what gas station? I'd like to get one

9. flint

flint New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Sugar Land
    Without knowing what part of town you're from, it might be difficult to understand, but here goes: It's a Chevron station on the south end of FM 1464 just before it dead ends into the Grand Parkway near US 90. This is Fort Bend County. If you're a big golfer, you might remember the Old Orchard Golf Club, which just closed. The gas station is right across the street from there. Good Luck! They only had one left.

10. 3VIL L33T

3VIL L33T New Member

Apr 16, 2006

Word!!!

I have one pre-ordered, should have it before the dallas game.
    Key word: should

not that anyone cares but the soccer 4 all at rice said they had white jerseys

11. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    Who did you preorder through? Home or away?

12. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I cancelled my backorder and said screw it! Wait till next year and hope the aways look better with some cool Spacecity Blue. :D

Now I can drop my cool $100 on a custom :eek: Texans kit....errr jersey. lol

13. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hear Reggie Bush replica Texans jerseys can be had pretty cheap...

14. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    ordered mine at mlsgear 4/4/06. last week I called, and they told me that customized jerseys take 4 - 6 weeks .

MLS gear sucks !!

15. newtex

newtex Member+

May 25, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I ordered mine on March 7. That was 8 weeks ago. Still listed as "backordered".

16. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really don't understand why it takes so long to get them made. We've been trying to buy x-large ones since before the first game, and still no luck. Speaking of Luck, I spoke with him at the second game and asked about jerseys, he said he knew it was a problem too but could only promise I'd get mine before too long. And at Soccer4All they keep saying that they'll have them "by Friday," every week so far. Also they've told me they'd have them at the games, so we've been the first ones in the gate to hit the concessions before anyone else, but never any shirts.

Everybody says it's Adidas' fault, and that they're having trouble getting the orange, but really, why should it be that hard? And it's not like there's such a huge demand, at least compared with, say, Astros World Series shirts that can come out in a day. I bought a white one that I personally like, but it's the orange that really looks good, and would look awesome in a sold-out Robertson for Dallas!:D

And please don't tell me they'll be Space City blue next year. Now, that would suck!:(

17. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And after yesterday they're delayed even more!

/I keed, I keed

18. PuroDynamo/Tigres

PuroDynamo/Tigres New Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Houston,Tx
    I can make the hats but they are not MLS, they are garge made baby..No Joke

19. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    I heard from another out of state-reliable soccer shop that Addidas "has bigger things to worry about" the next couple of weeks (WC)-I could see that. As for the blue-Luck told me that they are already planning the kits for next year with a spacecity blue third.

20. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Yesterday?
    Please Explain.

21. 3VIL L33T

3VIL L33T New Member

Apr 16, 2006

soccer4all

home

22. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Patience is still a virtue, guys. It took me six months to get ahold of my FC Dallas jersey back when they changed their name and look, oh, it seems like aeons ago. And there weren't no "World Cup" issues at the time, either. It just took lots of time.

23. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You've burned that jersey by now correct?

24. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    this really sucks , I will not use anymore MLS gear . But is there a faster alternative ?
    We'' ll probably get the jerseys in July , I feel like declining the credit card transaction !!!!

25. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    MLSGear sucks-I ordered a 05 Metro jersey-before they offered customization and it was delayed (go figure). then they start offering customization, I call them up and explain that I want the jersey customized, they explain they would have to cancel the order and put a new one in the system, but this would set me in the back of the queue and two more months of waiting. I asked to speak to a supervisor (as many of these phone jocks don't know a soccer ball from basketball), the sup starts giving me attitude like they could uderstand the big deal about waiting another two months, and getting my cc charged right away. Needless to say I canceled the order-even wrote emails to mlsgear and commish Garber, never heard back from them, like Garbo cares-way to take care of the fan. I bought the jersey from the onion bag when they came from Nike. They even customized it while I waited-good guys over there.

Check out the free shipping from MLSGEAR for over $99-just read the restrictions, you have to place the order by 12/15/2005! They don't even have links to the Dynamo or RBNY items.

This blows-I figured I'd scrap the RBNY or Dynamo jersey and go with a USMNT white customized-and no one has those either, even ussoccerstore.com is backed up a couple of weeks. Oh brother...