Dutch teams in UEFA Cup

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Oscar, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The UEFA Cup draws were announced today:

Legia Warsaw (Poland) - FC Utrecht
    National Bucharest (Romania) - Heerenveen
    Vitesse - Rapid Bucharest (Romania)

I saw Legia against Barcelona this week, didn't really impress all that much (as in at all) plus with FC Utrecht playing the 2nd leg at home, I can see them getting to the next round with their home crowd cheering them on.

I don't know about Heerenveen, I think they'll miss a player like Alback too much. We'll see.

Vitesse is still pretty damn good even though after they sold a lot of their players this season, hopefully they'll get a good score at home so they won't have to worry about winning in Romania.

2. calcioplaya

calcioplaya New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    the dutch league is pretty bad for the exception of Ajax and feyenoord all the other teams are poodoo.

3. RutgerB

RutgerB New Member

Jul 7, 2000
    occupied Dietsland
    Sure :/

4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm bored :(

Ok, either:

1. You're Italian - "calcio" - and those teams have done worse than the Dutch teams in the last few years...or "poodoo" like you would say.

2. You're German - team:bayern lev - and you can say how bad the Dutch league is bla bla bla...that would still make you German...which is worse.

3. You're neither Italian or German - an Italian rooting for a German team? - and the clubs from your country aren't even good enough that you will be a fan of them.... i.e. "poodoo"

Ok, boredom is a little over... :D