News: Dutch players at home and abroad worthy to be tracked in connection with the Dutch NT - Part 4

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ok good weekend for Dutch players. Bruma scored for Wolfburg as they desperately try to climb out of the danger zone . Patrick Van Annholt was also on target for Sunderland. Ake scored his third goal for Bournemouth but were beaten eventually by Southampton.Van Rhijn , vormer were both on target for club brugge as they climbed to the top of the Belgian league.

Going back to Ake,I think he should get the nod at DM Definitely and Danny should start him in the next set of qualifiers.Van Dijk,Bruma and De Vrij are lock at CBs and I dont think Ake will be able to bench the trio either.

also looking at sinkgraven at LB for ajax, I think the make shift position by Bosz is working out well as he continues to look good with every game. like the kid he looks good going forward and is also talented, I would rather see him on the wing rather than at LB as defensively he can be a question mark.

also alex buttner contract at Dyanmo moscow has automatically being dissolved and he is free to look a new club. im being looking forward for this transfer and for me he definitely a lock at LB, he jus needs to find a new club in a competitive league and game time obviously to get back to full fitness.

Sinkgraven – Huntelaar – Zivkovic

Van Ginkel – Ake- strootman

Buttner – Van Dijk – De Vrij – Karsdorp

Zoet

nurvin repped this.
  2. richsavare

richsavare Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jan 28, 2003
    New Jersey
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Babel perhaps gets a call up. Playing well for Deportivo in La Liga carries much weight in my book.

Brilliant Dutch repped this.
  3. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Agreed.

And deVrij started and played full 90 for Lazio today

4. richsavare

richsavare Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jan 28, 2003
    New Jersey
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    De Vrij needs to replace the sloppy unreliable Bruma.

5. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Is he consistantly playing well though? I mean he scored last game, which brings his total to 4 goals this season. Deportivo is 15th in the league. (which does not impress me) I dont watch Deportivo, but I highly doubt 29 year old Babel is the answer to any of our problems short or ''long'' term.

If not de Vrij than anyone else.. De Vrij needs to start staying healthy, he is constantly getting injured for a long time now. Unreliable in a different way..

6. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What does the fact Depo is in 15th place have to do with Babel's form??

7. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Nothing (except for context), thats why I asked if he is actually playing well, as I dont watch that team. Stats alone can sometimes indicate if somebody is playing well and sometimes they dont, but the stats from Babel alone doesnt give me cause to believe he is neccersarily playing well and should come back to the NT again.

8. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Not that WS stats mean much, but Babel is ranked 7th on Depo's team:

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/59

I think he's worth a shot maybe.
    Cant do much worse then the other clowns we got running around right now

richsavare repped this.
  9. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Aké for me should be playing at DM. He's very talented and would be more useful at that spot in a 4-3-3 IMO.

If I had to pick a line-up right now with who we have available I'd go with this:

Sneijder - Promes - Robben
    Strootman - Wijnaldum
    Aké
    Blind - van Dijk - de Vrij - Karsdorp
    Zoet​

If Janssen is still injured I would consider using Klaassen as a striker.

richsavare repped this.
  10. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  11. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It will be interesting to see how Bazoer does at Wolfsburg. The German team just unloaded Julian Draxler to PSG so the way is a little more open for the ex-Ajax MF.

12. Sybe Pals

Sybe Pals Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Comox, BC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hahaha Nigel de Jong just headed in a goal, from a Sneijder set piece.

Happy Christmas folks!

13. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  14. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  15. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Crap, I posted that in the wrong thread, and now I cant delete :x3:

16. Why don't you eat them yourself?

LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  17. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Transfer news -

Promes has a release clause, Spartak signed his replacement but has refused to reveal the release clause, will try to keep him. Liverpool are interested after losing out on Draxler

Guardiola says Van Dijk is unlikely to come to City in the winter market, says Southampton plays City in April & they are unlikely to let him go, says transfer will most likely happen in the summer, he doesn't rule out any winter signings if someone becomes available. Southampton has denied a release clause & has slapped a 50M pound tag which is close to 60M euros now. That is a huge fee & will likely ward off interest

18. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    We live in an urban area where hunting is prohibited. It is really bad right now with lots of deer roaming around and eating all the flowers. In addition they harbor Lyme Disease ticks (I was bitten by one three years ago and fortunately identified it right away so I could take as single course of antibiotics for treatment). We regularly have automobile accidents where a car hits a deer that is jumps out trying to cross a busy road.

19. You donot need to hunt to kill it. Deer can have accidents. Over here we have deer running around too and sometimes crossing a street when they shouldnot have done that. Now the funny part of our laws. If you are the one that killed the deer with your car, you arenot allowed to take it with you, but someone who later spots it, can. So to get legally deer meat without "hunting" you go out with two cars, one preferably with that big cow bar instead of ordinary bumpers and one with a big open boot. So one for the kill and one for the pick up of an "accidentally" find.
    You can do it too, and while your at it ...I've some space in my freezer for some exquisite meat:)

TFC Ajax repped this.
  20. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is one of those times where I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say o_O

21. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You're very lucky, people who contract Lyme disease are in for a very long health battle

22. Sybe Pals

Sybe Pals Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Comox, BC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    van Dijk and teammates having a laugh at the rumours... IMG_2525.JPG

23. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013