Dust League 2016-17 In-Season Mockery, Calumny and Slander Thread

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by djangone, Aug 1, 2016.

1. djangone

djangone Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Los Feliz
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Might as well get the REAL fun started.

Kane went 3 in SR, 4 in Sand, but fell to me at 7 in Dust. I must be living right. :D

BalanceUT repped this.
  2. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Go LEI. Wonder if Mahrez stays?

3. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Great progress guys. I know Jay, Yellowcake Phantoms, is otherwise occupied today so I wonder if we get by him. Go ahead and try to contact him if we get that far, but just know that he won't be "home" until tomorrow.

4. djangone

djangone Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Los Feliz
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Around the seventh round we'll know who's saving money for Pogba.

5. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Sent Kurt, Bettermirror, an email. Kane had already been taken. He will have to correct before we can proceed.

6. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Starting to get late "across the pond." Would not be surprised if it were tomorrow morning before this picked up again. But, who knows.

2 1/2 rounds today. Congrats and thanks to all for staying with the process.

7. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Have not guessed right yet. This just keeps going.

8. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Well that just about does it for me. Off to the airport. I suspect the next time I am online for anything is around 11p Las Vegas time. GREAT JOB! Makes it a real blast. Thanks again.

9. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Back and working on formatting etc. I can see you guys really missed me.

Don't forget to say when you will be back. Are we done for the night? Should be able to tell by reading various posts.

10. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Done. Back at around 6:30a LV time.

11. djangone

djangone Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Los Feliz
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Back at 9am or so PDT.

12. pato2384

pato2384 Member

Jul 17, 2016
    8:00 am central....picks Dione

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    A bit of a slow start, but covered some good ground lately. Can the North Americans get back to Ryan for his 7th round pick by tonight?

14. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Out of the building for dinner. Back around 8p pacific.

15. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Back ..... I'll hang around to do the googledrive stuff.

16. ThiKuBC

ThiKuBC Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    Well, having the third pick was nice. Hasn't been great, hasn't been bad. Got the GK I wanted, basically got the MF I wanted. Didn't get the striker I wanted, but the one I got can be potent. Not a lot of goals in my MF but a lot of assists potentially. Also all 4 are on winning teams so that should help. And just so no one has to check my MF is Fabregas-Ozil-Silva-Tadic. The GK is Lloris, so that was good - wanted De Gea (lol who didn't?).

At this point everyone pretty much has their preferred 6 or 7 players so from here on it's more of a gamble....

17. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Nice group of middies. And Costa, he's either 175 or 25. Depends on whether he stays or goes.

18. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Damn, almost made it. Over and out. Back early tomorrow.

19. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Moving around. NEED coffee.

20. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Around 6am here on the left coast and I doubt we see Pork Soda for a couple hours. (That's a "heads-up") so I thought I would report on MONEY SPENT through 7 rounds, about half way. The expensive guys are gone so this is not predictive of what is to come, but might be good information.

Morning Glory has spent 56.5
    Yellowcake Phantoms has spent 55.5
    Bettermirror has spent 54.0
    Rafalution has spent 54.0
    Dynamo Teso has spent 53.0
    Tangers FC has spent 52.0
    Pork Soda (predicting 5.5 on next) will have spent 55.5
    VegasVirgins (predicting 5.5 on next) will have spent 57.5

Damn I am spending a lot! That is one of the problems with retirement. One they don't tell you about.

21. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Well, so much for trying to predict my brother. And how much I will spend. For the record, I am eye-balling Nolito. I know nothing about him except that he is 9.0 so he must be good.

22. djangone

djangone Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Los Feliz
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    So much for 'brotherly love!' I'm pretty sure I took his GK, so he returns the favor by taking MY defender, Van Dijk. Big drop-off from him to Scott Dann, seeing as I was avoiding Smalling, Shaw, Sagna and anyone from my beloved Arsenal considering their injury crisis.

The term 'injury crisis' has been retired for all other uses other than being paired with 'Arsenal defense.'

23. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The issue with all of City's attacking players aside from Agüer this season will be minutes. They have a ridiculous number of attacking midfield and wide options in the squad. At the moment we have no idea how Guardiola will manage the situation or who might be cut from the squad.

BalanceUT repped this.
  24. vegas2u

vegas2u Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Shoulda known. You "killers" would have taken him already. I already took something of the same risk with Batshuayi so maybe I should leave this one alone. Maybe I can talk Lampard into coming back!

25. pato2384

pato2384 Member

Jul 17, 2016
    It will be fun watching people scramble to get YaYa Toure if he starts. Amazing how coaching change devalues a player of his stature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk