Duct tape thread

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by ccuba71, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ccuba71

ccuba71 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Miami, Fl
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    In view of how important this piece of material has become in our post lately I decide open a new thread dedicated to the handly duct tape :D, I just got 2 rolls :D Cheers

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. JBG - Bribe Taker

Mar 17, 2000
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nice and I thought a duct tape wallet was cool

5. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As an active member of Big Soccer, I've found the most important use (and you will, too) for duct tape is as a defense against stupid posts...or when arguing against someone that just "doesn't get it." You know it's going nowhere, no matter what you say...and at some point, your head will explode. :eek:

You use the duct tape to wrap around your head, leaving holes of course to see and breath from. The tape WILL NOT (I repeat WILL NOT) prevent your head from exploding....however, it does make it easier to find all of the pieces for easier re-assembly later on.....:D

And thanks for the honor of starting this thread after my comment! ;)

6. JBG - Bribe Taker

Mar 17, 2000
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Capital One may be interested in what's in my wallet....but real ballers want to know what's on their couch!! :p

7. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's also good in the war on drugs. It helps to prevent crack abuse.
    [​IMG]

8. ischia05

ischia05 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Cuba
    Shealygg; how do you classify stupid posts? If a subject matter is not in your interest or you don't agree to becomes stupid to you is rather a weak defense for weak and ignorant individuals like yourself. As an active member you should try to understand that some views and opinions may differ than yours and you should respect all opinions posted here regrardless of your personal opinions. I actually encourage you to respond to posts and state your opinion, say what you feel about the subject, but what I cannot agree to is when you call people stupid becuasue "dosen't get it". My suggestion to all members like you is try to open your mind and broaden your horizons as we are not living in the 12th centry.
    If you ran out of duct tape, I have plenty of it!

[​IMG]

9. RevHammerBat

RevHammerBat Member+

Jul 1, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Charleston

So youre actually saying that you respect everyones opinion of your so called claims on here? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wheres the duct tape...i need it so i quit falling out of my chair. To call someone else ignorant when you have been more ignorant than anyone else is ROFL funny.

10. ischia05

ischia05 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Cuba
    Indeed I was not the one with "stupid Posts" remarks, Remember?

So called claims as mention above were actually facts that you seem not to want to comprehend. Well, I guess you just lack inteligence. How am I ignorant?

Please don't fall out of your chair, last you need is a bump on your head......LOL!:D

11. RevHammerBat

RevHammerBat Member+

Jul 1, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Charleston

Even with all the bumps on my head...I still know more than you and dont act like a petty fool crying over 1 player that wasnt signed with a team. No one really cares what you have to say and no one believes you and the funny thing is is that you think we do.

Please do what Alacantra did and MOVE ON. No one on here wants to hear from you and the only reason i keep responding to your messages is because they are funny and hold no water in what you "claim" to know about OUR team. You've yet to provide any facts to any of your claims and if we are such a horrible organization please tell me why our players get called up to MLS? Please tell me why we have MLS teams WANTING to play us and see our talent if we are such a bad organization? You my friend are ignorant to how this team is. You are not a part of it in any way except that you are like the gnats we deal with during the summer games when its hot and sticky that you just wanna avoid but cannot.

You have had the hardest time swallowing the pill that your friend, co-worker, player, whoever Alacantra is didnt get signed and has made completly ridiculous claims about how the organization is. You act like a 4 yr old throwing a tantrum and i cannot help but laugh. Get over it. Quit making claims. And MOVE ON!

We will be more then happy to provide you with duct tape to mend your little heart that your player didnt get signed. We are stocked up. :D

12. ischia05

ischia05 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Cuba
    1. Look who sound like a child! "I still know more than you" (what a joke)

2. Who says no one cares as to what I say? You? Who made you king?

3. MLS teams WANTING to play the battery is for different reasons; stay in shape mostly and keep their players playing games. heck, they even play college teams so that makes them special or talented? So don't flatter yourself, you have no business telling others they are not part of the team. What makes you a part of the team or "our organization" as you claim? Do you own the fricking team? You are not the Battery, nor represent the team in any shape or form other than maybe go see them play. You are a nobody..You are just a fan, a pathetic one at that! So take some duck tape and put it to good use.

4. For the last time, Alcantara refused the offer by the Battery and left on his own. Anhauser wanted him but he refused! Got it? I doubt it!

5. "Ridiculous claims about the organization"? What the heck do you know about this particular offer or negotiation? Why don't you just move-on and stop posting here or better yet don't post anything directed to me as as no one wants to read your negative, childlike comments and neither do I.

5. I am only responding to your messages this one time because you are so pathetic and if I don't, then others like me with different points of view would simply just shy away because they have to deal with bullies like you. You truly insult my intelligence.
    U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?

13. RevHammerBat

RevHammerBat Member+

Jul 1, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Charleston

Me being a bully? LOL. I know a lot more and there are others on here who havent posted because of you who know more then you and me put together but choose not to respond because you make no sense what so ever. Plenty of people have read my comments and responded to them you my friend are the only one who has been hostile to not only me but anyone that disagrees with you. You my friend call yourself a fan yet the only time you have posted it has been about these cuban players....no mention of any other post with you in it about the team.

And how can i insult intelligence when you my friend have shown that you do not have any? Take your ignorance elsewhere because NO ONE on here wants to hear it from you. You are a pathetic excuse as someone who says the know ANYTHING about the game.

14. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, picture of women in a duct tape thong?