Drunk Bride in Rimando Beach

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Chummer, Nov 17, 2004.

1. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Vlad wanted to get some sleep so the only way to get her out of your bed was to pull the alarm! ;)

K

2. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

She had a Kurt Cobain tattoo?

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Actually it looked like she had a G string tattoo and some pants that looked painted on.

I likes LA :)

4. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Like I say, it's amazing that the divorce rate is as low as it is. :cool:

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey - I type with a good 4 or 5, I'll have you know :)

:D Hey, we're friends, the person at the door has to give play-by-play for everyone else :) It's called teamwork ;-) Besides, it was the bride - if the bridesmaid were dropping trou, they would have known too, but not because I said anything :)

So rep me anyway, ya' stingy bastard! ;)

This was brought up very early in the evening by Marco10 I believe, or maybe it was Diceson, I was drinking... I just heard (from my left) That's gonna be some great make-up sex ... this chick and my ex- might have gotten along famously ....

6. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    well we had separate rooms on separate floors. i minded the alarm more than the "business woman" next door, but wish the damn thing had thicker walls. there was a connecting door that was paper thin.

unlike our current president who has continually sold out small business (this isn't a political axe to grind, just see what he did at SBA) for other interests, i applaud the entreprenurial spirit--just not next door, with thin walls the night before the biggest game of the year.

7. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    [​IMG]

8. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I miss Kurt.

9. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    If newlyweds need makeup sex, the marriage will not last too long. Especially if said makeup sex is occurring on their wedding night!! :eek:

10. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    I'm giving them 2 months. I would have said one, but this dipsh!t will stick around longer just to ooogle at the bridesmaid.

Tim

11. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    While it doesn't do her justice at all (being taken with cellphone), this is about only bridesmaid pic there is :)

I'm not a stalker, really I'm not :D

[​IMG]

12. mikedett

mikedett New Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Springfield, Va. USA
    Club:
    DC United
    :D

13. Jimjamesak

Jimjamesak New Member

May 3, 2003
    Anchorage Alaska
    Ya know, most rock radio stations around the country have Mandatory Metallica or something like that. In Seattle we have Nightly Nirvana, and I think it's state law that Pearl Jam must be played once every hour.

14. Bison1997

Bison1997 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 30, 2001
    RFK - Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FB hit it right on the head, though it should be noted that one of our party (Argonaut is his BS handle IIRC, though he doesn't post much) actaully bumped into the bride on the stairwell on Sunday morning.

She was in tears, talking about the stress that her parents were putting on here on her big day. Argonaut tried to console her, but eventually made the wise decision to just step away.

-- And the bride and her bridesmaids were all smoking hot, though their noses couldn't have been stuck any farther up in the air.

-- And at some point during the weekend - I can't recall exactly when - one of the bridesmaids stared a hole through BBBulldog when we were moving around in the hotel lobby...

15. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanx Bison, maybe Victory and Marco10 can fill in a bit too. Unless his wife knows about this thread, then Marco10 was not there, honest.....
    I never really saw the wedding party girls too much before the wedding. Too bad.

It should also be stated as a disclaimer that the quotes above are all paraphrased and the line between fact and conjecture gets blurry here and there :)

16. Bison1997

Bison1997 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 30, 2001
    RFK - Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One more thing - apparently a Stepfather did something very, very bad during the reception, but none of us were able to quite figure out what happened there.

17. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    That's hot.

18. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    oh, THAT was bride crying in the stairwell? I retract my previous statement. :D

must be the pimp hat ;)

19. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas

...if you consider this "smokin' hot" you really should get down to Texas....

20. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If you saw her live and in person you'd agree. She was absolutely beautiful.

21. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Was this the groom?

[​IMG]

22. Detective40oz

Detective40oz Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    At least the offseason threads are starting off quite nicely :D

23. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I only heard about the fight after the fact. My only encounter with the bridal party was a bunch of them were standing by the elevator when I was there with Marcel and some others and we were talking and one of these women thought we were talking to them (uh duh!) They just seemed vapid.

I also witnessed the groom's grandmother meeting the bride's mother for the first time (again, I was at the elevator). As they started hunging I pushed the close door button and said, I think you folks are going to be a while.

K

24. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    :D Classic

25. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    yea, I bet half women there could eat her and her little friends for breakfast :D