Drunk Bride in Rimando Beach

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Chummer, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Chummer

Chummer Member

Jun 5, 2000
    Virginia
    Can someone fill in the blanks on the wedding break up in the Rimando Beach Best Western.

Most of us were either dumping beer on Bennie or up in Hollywood asking the police were to find the best looking hookers... (for visual purposes only).

All I heard was wedding party on 3rd floor, groom with one of the brides maids, half naket bride running the halls screaming it was over... minus her wedding dress that was in a pile in the hall...

2. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    NO SH!T I love this kind of stuff please do tell! :D

3. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Others of us were getting in car accidents with fellow United fans (no one hurt). So please do tell.

Tim

4. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh I thought this was going to include a link to some article in the Daily Breeze under the police blotter column that indicated she killed the poor bastard.

Nevermind

K

5. Chummer

Chummer Member

Jun 5, 2000
    Virginia
    Oh yeah.. forgot about the car accident.. Classic. MLS should have a full time reporter/columnist that covers fans, not the players/games. We need more people on road trips and on their feet at RFK, and these stories are what make people not beleive they missed all the fun!!

6. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, man. I saw so many people refer to "the bride and groom" in their LA memories and thought it was some kind of charming story -- some DC fan I don't know got married on the trip, or some post-wedding party got merged into the DC party. I had no idea it was something like this. Narrative, anyone?

7. Chummer

Chummer Member

Jun 5, 2000
    Virginia
    The wedding was totally unlreated to United fans.. just a lucky side show. The next morning was great because all the guests from the 3rd floor were just plain pissed.. They looked like Kansas City fans..

8. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    this could turn into the best thread ever.

9. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Not if someone doesn't post the whole story :mad:

-dave

10. gocaps

gocaps Member

Sep 23, 2000
    With the SEs in 134
    Only if there were pics.

I wasn't there for the incident, so I only heard it second-hand. But I know who was who, and the bridesmaids were MUCH better-looking than the bride, it has to be said.

11. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I thought I heard a commotion in my drunken stupor. On the other hand we did see some people arriving saturday afternoon for what looked to be a wedding party. If the one chick I'm thinking about was a bridesmaid, then WOW! She was the chick with The Thong I alluded to earlier. There's a pic floating around somewhere.

12. American40

American40 Member

Jan 9, 2003
    Heh, I saw "Drunk Bride in Rimando Beach" and thought Nick had one hell of a post game celebration.

13. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    One of bridesmaids was smokin (others weren't that bad either :)

I have her pic on Charlotte's phone, she has to mail it to me. Taking pictures of chicks' a$$es is what cell phones were invented for :)

14. gocaps

gocaps Member

Sep 23, 2000
    With the SEs in 134
    "Rimando Beach" is what the massed Eagles and Barra in Redondo Beach turned the place into. Between our package and people who booked on their own, we probably had 25 rooms and 50 or so people staying in that one hotel...and that's not even to mention the overrunning of Naja's :)

15. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I'll post a very short narrative and fill in the blanks later (or let the others who watched way more than me).
    Sunday night, we went back to the hotel room to finish off the tailgate beer - hey someone had to do it ...... and apparently the honeymoon suite at the BW was the room across from ours :)

A Hummer pulled up out back and let off the bride and groom and a bridesmaid or two (couldn't telll if the smokin' hot brunette with the great T&A was involved). We were making the usual "last hummer the groom will ever see" jokes when there was a commmotion a the entrance below us. One of the bridesmaids was in the bushes, we assumed at the time that she fell drunk, but in hindsight she may have been pushed.....
    The groom ran over to help her up ...... much to the bride's dismay. Yelling started and got louder as they made their way up to the 3rd floor.

Lisa was stepping outside to get ice or listen or something when the bride screamed "Fvck You! I'm leaving you!" and tossed her flowers at the groom - we shut the door then, so the rest was all seen through the peep-hole.

The bride assaulted the groom by repeatedly banging the luggage cart (fiull of wedding flowers and gifts) into the groom - along with his head into a door. Cussing at him the whole time ... and saying crap like "how could you have gone to her to help her on my wedding day" and such drivel.
    At one point (when I was at the peep-hole, yay me) she yanked off her dress (bottom half anyway, not sure what sort of "dress" it was) and threw it on the floor and said "fvck you, fvck this, I don't want it" She had some decent looking stuff on - at least thru a peep-hole - but when I said she was down to panties, I was moved out of the way and went and sat back down.... soon she was down to just bra and panties and then went into her room.

Right next to our room at one point one of the bridesmaids was saying over and over to the groom like 10 or so times "you are a fvcking assh0le".
    We saw the groom knocking on the bride's door to no avail, then he went down to another room and brought another bridesmaid down, they both got in that time.
    Not 100% sure what happened after that, but when a bunch of them went downstairs, they looked up at us looking down at them and accused us of calling security (if only they knew us, they never would have thought that!) and got kinda rude, but not too bad for a Jerry Springer wedding party I guess.

There were flower petals and pieces of stuff all over the hallway, Lisa got some sort of wedding trinket that was laying outside our door. The room looked pretty trashed the next morning as we were leaving, but the bride and groom were alll hugs-and-kisses.

It was definitely an interesting and entertaining night. I also learned many of my Eagle and Barra friends are very Gladys Kravitz-like (old Bewitched reference) :)

Damn, now you people have made me late leaving work .... damn you all to hell :D

16. Bambule GK

Bambule GK New Member

Aug 16, 2000
    The ATL

Maybe if you typed with more than one finger, dude.

Just my opinions.

17. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    Thanks Lonnie,

Wow! Usually that sorta drunken I hate you I'm leaving you forever arguments don't kick in until a couple years down the road......They're off to a good start.

These photos of which people have spoken, any chance of getting them posted? or PM'ed? I am SUCH a voyeur! :D

18. GDopplerXT

GDopplerXT Member

Jun 12, 2001
    DC Area
    OK, it was an awesome trip for me, but now I'm pissed that I flew back Sunday night to go to a Monday meeting that got cancelled anyway.

Thanks for the recap, FB :D

19. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the best part is that after all of that they were still together the next day. That is going to be quite a marriage.

20. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    You were about to get positive rep, up until this point.. Why did you open your mouth??? You should know better!

21. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Actually the best part was the bridesmaids ass. It was Nirvana.

22. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And know you know...the rest of the story..

/paul harvey

23. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I didn't really get a good look at the bride in evening, just saw her sort of from the back or maybe it was dress or something, plus I was bit drunk, but she looked like something I wouldn't touch with a stolen 20 foot pole :) Maybe it was just bridesmaid outshining her heheh

24. spidergoose

spidergoose Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Annapolis
    Club:
    DC United
    Whatever, she did that just so they could have makeup sex.

25. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    damn that tops the fire alarm and hookers at me and Vlad's hotel