Drum at match

Discussion in 'NJ/NY Sky Blue' started by UnionGray, Apr 6, 2011.

1. UnionGray

UnionGray Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Lawrenceville, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Going to first SBFC match on Sunday. Coming with a group and wondered if anybody knows the policy on drums and other instruments?

2. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh so now there will be some SOB's presence for both sides' supporter groups this weekend. A civil war of sorts! Should be good times.

3. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Drum, velezelas allowed... we were able to bring in Cowbells last year... they have a pretty strict policy and try to discourage noise... I am supposing we won't be allowed with the cowbells this year... :)

4. UnionGray

UnionGray Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Lawrenceville, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You've got it right! I was all NJ prior to 2010. Just too many years with no cups up in Harrison - lol. Actually I have family in Philly that was involved with SoBs during the lobbying of MLS for the franchaise so when it became real I couldn't have THAT kind of split. 2010 is when soccer became a passion, not an interest - because of the U of course!

As far as WPS goes, it's got to be family feud between clubs with the emphasis on family. We all want good exciting women's play to make a go of it. Tough road...

5. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It doesn't surprise me that we have SOB's on both sides of the fence. The SOB's are everywhere... And we rule. Your first loyalty to your clubs is what we're all about.