down town Adin Brown

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by TONES FC, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Ross

Ross Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Straight outta Qtown
    Re: Re: Re: Re: NESPAZZ

Bring on the chit-chat police. Now that we've got a good relationship with security, we've got other fans telling us what we can talk about. What a country!

2. NeSpazz

NeSpazz New Member

Jun 4, 2002
    Framingham
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YEAH AMY!!!! Democracy, where??? hahahaha...if anything/anyone sounds stupid, it's all the soccer snobs yapping and bad-mouthing. What a waste of time! Why don't we just turn our attention to what is REALLY important these days: Sunday's game! Honestly, can we please stop all the nonsense? I admit that I get really up in arms over sports bashing. That's my "thing". But when fan factions start talking badly about one another, I exit. We're all here for the same reason, and may do things differently, but we must all agree that we are here for the same team. Who really cares where people sit at Gillette? They should still be cheering and applauding no matter where they sit. Maybe we could center some of this energy into a wild and raucous reception for our boys on Sunday??!!
    Spazz

3. ElmCityBrewCrew

Jul 8, 2002
    Elm City, CT
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm to lazy to read all the other posts in this thread.. but I just wanted to say that I expected it to start off with "wubba wubba wubba". It didn't, and I'm a little let down. Just thought I would share.

4. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm with you totally ... thought this was more regarding the chant than what it proved to be. But what do I know, apparently I'm just one of those stupid fans in the Fort.

Monty

5. partygrl535

partygrl535 New Member

Nov 1, 2003
    CT
    I, along with all of my friends, also must be one of those stupid fans in the Fort. But I thought maybe I would make everyone happy with a resounding "DOWNTOWN ADIN BROWN, WUBBA, WUBBA,WUBBA!!" It is always so much fun to chant that!!!