Don't you guys see the pattern?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by FreedomJess, Apr 14, 2008.

1. FreedomJess

FreedomJess New Member

Nov 7, 2005
    AZ
    Throughout Beckham's career he has fallen into some type of adversity and then through sheer determination and desire has pulled himself out of it. Just watch. I don't care if he plays with a bunch of snot nose noobs. He WILL come back and he'll bring people with him and it will be awesome. Maybe this year, maybe next but it will happen. It's a pattern.

2. geofftrojans

geofftrojans Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i would love nothing more...

3. GalaxyOne

GalaxyOne Member+

Dec 6, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree. He will help the Galaxy to a championship before he's done. Even though they lost on Sunday, just watching Becks work with Donovan and others made me even more excited for the rest of the season. They are going to score bunches of goals. The Galaxy really had their way with TFC for the vast majority of the game. TFC used about a half a season's worth of luck to come out winners.

Oh, and breaking news to Flash Gordon... Beckham now plays for the Galaxy...he can be talked about in the Galaxy forum!!! :eek: :D

4. SoccerMan94043

SoccerMan94043 Member+

May 29, 2003
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This topic is deceiving... I thought this was going to be a thread about LD's hair line :p

5. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    I thought it was going to be one of those funky eye tests....I can NEVER see the image amongst the dots! :p

6. ManUnitedForever

ManUnitedForever New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    I thought the pattern was the increase in parking fees at the HDC