Donovan as a centerfold

Discussion in 'MLS: Rumors' started by detter7, Sep 19, 2002.

1. detter7

detter7 New Member

Jun 14, 2000
    PA
    Landon is the centerfold of ESPN The Magazine for the September 30th issue. They just do a little profile on him, but it's publicity. Did you know that he played the violin?

2. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    He plays the violin too?!!? He's dreamy, AND cultured. *sigh* Landon Donovan *sigh*
    *rolling eyes*

3. NACIONAL

NACIONAL New Member

Dec 31, 2001
    Medellin, Colombia
    Re: Re: Donovan as a centerfold

i wonder if you are a gal...

4. soccerdome

soccerdome New Member

More LD

There's more. He's in the September issue of W Magizine also. Here's a link to the pics. (Look at 26-31) Still not sure what the artcle says though. But hey, publicity is publicity. I'll pick it up anyway.
    http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/landon/mag/mag2.html

5. detter7

detter7 New Member

Jun 14, 2000
    PA
    Re: More LD

He's a stud. Did you see the pictures of him on the beach? ;) It's getting so comical!

6. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: More LD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LOL I'm don't know what's worst, these pics or his pic on the New York Times before the World Cup. :D

7. detter7

detter7 New Member

Jun 14, 2000
    PA
    Re: Re: Re: More LD

Are those the ones where he's trying to seduce all the ladies by drinking from a water fountain? All those pictures were weird.

8. soccerdome

soccerdome New Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: More LD

I wonder what his parents think about this. Hmmm............

9. NJ Landon Fan

NJ Landon Fan New Member

Jun 30, 2002
    (NJ)
    LOL..those pictures from angelfire are hysterical. Especially the one of him w/the dog and the short shorts and the tight shirt that says "lover" in the corner. ...classic. Look at pics 1-20...who's that girl leaning against him against his futon w/his roommate in the background??...not cool...
    In one pic you can get a great (or not so great?) view of his receding hairline.
    **a perfect match**- I play the violin too =)

10. Lucid

Lucid Member

May 17, 1999
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    *sigh*

Ok, you can have him, I give up you got me beat. :(

11. NJ Landon Fan

NJ Landon Fan New Member

Jun 30, 2002
    (NJ)
    Thanks, Lucid. lol.
    Story :
    I work at my town's public library in the Magazine Room, and we have a lot of magazines on file, going way back. So I read all these old Soccer Digests before the WC and it's kinda cool reading what they had said about Landon and DaMarcus and company. I also was able to check out those pics in W...my boss caught me ... pretty funny.