Dominant Euro Nation

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Wildman262, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Wildman262

Wildman262 New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Germany has been the most dominant nation in Europe over the last 20 years. Would you all agree?

2. VFish

VFish Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Shirley, you can't be serious

Please review Germany's record vs. European competition over the last 4 years... or perhaps you meant they were dominant 20 years ago? :D

3. kahn_wannabe

kahn_wannabe New Member

Nov 7, 2003
    Ont. Can.
    Germany is awsome

No doubt man, Germany is by far the greatest, although they haven't been playing like it I know they have the potential.

4. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    More liked 30 years..... if only 20 years, you will have leave out that great German teams of the mid-1970's -- Beckenbauer, Gerd Muller, Maier, Bretnier, Bonhof, etc.

5. Wildman262

Wildman262 New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Of course you are correct and I agree with you. German has been the most powerful nation in Europe for several decades. The current team has been less than sharp, but I recall those same critisms, in the year before Germany went all the way to the most recent WC finals. Germany always finds a way to play better when it counts, which is a measure of a top level team.

6. kahn_wannabe

kahn_wannabe New Member

Nov 7, 2003
    Ont. Can.
    yes

Germany man, I don't know why we are even discussing this i mean germany is by far the greatest although they haven't played like that, it doesn't mean they can't outplay anyone they wanted to. If kahn gave them a nice little choking if they do something wrong hehe :)

7. Germanshepherd

Germanshepherd New Member

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Every one knows that.