Domenech Has Lost It

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by the101er, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    I understand Domenech will try to defend his player, but attacking is not defending. Why would a national team coach decide to pick a fight with a powerful club? Domenech has lost it. My prediction: Euro 2008 will be a disaster for France.

It's not just that he is stupidly taunting my club. The fact is, he still needs Jose Mourinho's cooperation, and he is doing everything to not get it. And, other club coaches are watching.

I don't hate the French team. I don't hate France. Willy-G couldn't play at Chelsea because Mourinho played him at left back and he hated London....

....greed was not an issue.

2. rossgreen

rossgreen Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Austin
    You do realize Gallas is still in London, and seems fine?

3. tim10

tim10 Member

May 23, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    We can only hope it is a diastaster for France :rolleyes:

Domench = Complete F*ck head

4. miensoccer

miensoccer New Member

Jun 9, 2003
    USA
    WG will stay at London for end of his career,
    he happy for staying at UK

5. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Personally I hope we don’t sign any French players in the future they have always been sour and treacherous – Deschamps, LeBeouf, Gallas, etc

The French manager is certifiable. Scorpios Rock!!!

6. Dkrift

Dkrift New Member

Jan 16, 2005
    The Valley
    That's why Makalele needs to retire RIGHT NOW!

7. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Makalele is a good African lad:p . .

and as you know he wants to retire from that French team

maybe France need a new manager? Wenger would be a good choice - then maybe Arsenal might become an English football club again?

8. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Don't be silly mate, remember they are the dignified, classy bunch because they have owners who are English (but a team w/o a starting Englishman) and we're the destructers of English football because we have a Russian owner!!! (plus the England captain and five others English internationals........which coincidentally is never brought up)

;)

9. Dkrift

Dkrift New Member

Jan 16, 2005
    The Valley
    I am looking forward to the day when Arsenal won't have any English players at all. Unfortunatly, That Walcott kid looks very decent.

10. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    maybe if the price of english players was reasonable that are at the standard to play in a top 4 team without costing nearly 20 mill then arsene will get one

the price man u paid for carrick is laughable

its not like your squad is a masse of english players anyway, and wernt chrelsea the 1st ever english side to field a team with no english people?

11. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    1. English players are priced reasonably - other top clubs are buying English players and have English players who have come through their youth teams
    2. Arsenal are not a "poor" football club
    3. Wenger actively forces the English players out of his club - Ashley Cole, Sol Campbell, etc
    4. Arsenal has a French speaking dressing room

12. Middle Of The Shed

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Erm, the England captain plus five other England internationals, i'd say that's pretty good.

We were and we were rightly slated for it throughout all the British rags, however nothing seems to be mentioned now that you've done it.
    Coupled with Wengers unbelievable new comments, both smack of hypocrisy.

13. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol at the dressing room being french spoken

14. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    1. Carrick for £18 mill is not reasonable.
    2. In relation to the teams we compete with, ManU, and you guys, yes we are,
    3. Sorry, you're joking, I didn't realise...
    4. Although the dressing room is state of the art, and the best in the league I don't believe it actually can talk.

15. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    We were? Were we? :confused:

I think we have answered this topic on here before non?

16. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    1. 12 million for Wiltord five years ago was reasonable.
    2. bs - Le gooners have cash
    3. the fact is the English players leave Arsenal, why is that?
    4. The manager, staff and players speak French in the dressing room, which you do know and are obviously ashamed of.

17. Miguel Alvarez

May 12, 2006

4. But but but you're manager speaks Portuguese in the dressing room , cuz you have like 2 portuguese players.

LOL :D

18. Middle Of The Shed

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Weren't we? You sure we weren't, I was sure we were, have you got you're we'res and weren't mixed up?
    :D

If it was discussed before then it totally went over my head (as usual) ;)

19. Heinz

Heinz Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Evergreen State
    But u don't hear any Chelsea or ex-Chelsea players complain about that, do u??

Anyway, Wenger again amazed me with his humourousness. He should be a comedian instead.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8689_1549952,00.html

He talked like Le Goons is an english club :D

20. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    No, we were not the first English side to field a team of non English players.

21. Middle Of The Shed

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Who was it Clan?

Amazing the amount of coverage and critisism we got regarding that then considering we weren't!

22. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Well, thats what you get when you have a bunch of johnny come lately ......er....'fans'...picking up on bollocks spouted by other johnny come lately ....er....'fans'.

I remember the occasion quite well, although, to be fair to them, it wasn't really made out to be a big deal at the time, and as time has passed, it has seemed to have slipped into the background.

Now, of course, most will be quick to point out that we were the first to do it in the prem...which is quite true, btw.

However, as most of us who were around and actually going to games before the Prem was invented, will tell you, Liverpool were the first English club to field a team of non English players.

Look up, FA Cup finals ;)

23. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Twas not me point. Yep we have foriegn players and staff and we are an international squad thats is great - BUT the lingua franca in the dressing room is English* whereas at Le Gooners the lingua franca is French.

* Jose made a big point about English being the language spoken in the dressing room amongst all the different players as well. Hes a wily and shrewd man ynow.

24. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Personally I can't wait until we sign all esperanto speaking players and that becomes the language of choice at the Bridge.

I wonder what beer they drink in Esperantonia?

25. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    nah, CB slang language.