Does anybody subscribe to club TV channels via internet?

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by Ed Ennui, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Ed Ennui

Ed Ennui Member

Lazio
    United States
    Jul 18, 2006
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The major clubs all have TV channels, and if you subscribe you can watch the content they produce via streaming on their websites. I subscribed to the Liverpool channel last year (not because I'm a fan but it looked to have the most interesting content). Unfortunately, their service required Flash and I wanted to watch on my iPad. I'm trying to figure out if any are worth subscribing to and can be viewed sans Flash without trial and error subscriptions to each team site.

Either that or I guess I could read Middlemarch until the leagues start back.

2. Redbullsnation2012

May 26, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    whats the need?? They got homers on that channel, they're not gonna give us an unique opinion

3. holiday

holiday Member+

Oct 16, 2007
    i'm assuming you subscribed from the u.s..
    did they have a price in american dollars?
    and i'm wondering, might it be possible to subscribe, for example, to the channel of a spanish or italian team?

4. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the "homers" are kind of the point of the channel. If you're not (for example) a born-and-bred Liverpool fan who watches the vast majority of their games live, then why would you subscribe to that team's channel? If you're a casual fan who watches games whenever your schedule permits, you probably have no need for the channel.