Does anybody have clips or videos of Mexican soccer.

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Madskills, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Madskills

Madskills New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Does anybody knnow where I can see clips of soccer players from the mexican league. It would be good if you can leave some links. Thanks :cool:

2. CityWokGuy

CityWokGuy New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    CA
    I took a video with my digital camara a couple weeks ago in Mex vs. Guatemala, its pretty bad b/c I was shaking so much oh and its slanted b/c I wanted to get it longways but I think I can fix that. The team is just warming up and kicking around the ball. I'll post it but I just need to know how its done, do I have to get it supported by a website and if so which one can I use?

3. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I have a few (Tigres goals, including that great Silvera's taquito vs. Pumas, Clausura's 2005 top10 goals, Cardozo's top10 as well); the forum doesn't allow attachments but PM me your gmail addy or contact me on Mess

4. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california

Just in case you guys didnt know there is a TORRENT here on
    Big soccer where you can download some games right onto
    your HD. I also have a big collection of mexican league games
    from 95 till now and most of the mexico WC games from 94
    and up. so if youre interested drop me a message and we can
    work something out....

5. tigres

tigres Red Card

Jul 20, 2005
    i got some videos from goals of tigres of the las two temporadas apertura 2004 and clausura 2005, check them out, these are the top ten goals of tigres, man i do not want to get into trouble with attaching them here but just watch them there good, http://www.tigres.com.mx/videos/