Do you want to see our feeder club come up?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by MtP07, Apr 19, 2006.

1. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Baaa...baaaa....baaaaaaaa!

It looks like Lids will be in the playoff with Watford, Crystal Palace, and Preston.

Do you want to see them come up?

2. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Hell no..they can keep their asses in the Championship. I wouldn't mind seeing Crystal Palace or Watford come up. Ben Foster seemed to have done well at Watford.

3. bestbecks

bestbecks Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Ottawa, ON
    As much as I hate Leeds I want them to have a go in the Premiership again only for us to beat the shit outta them 5-0 and 5-0 on both occassions to send them straight back down.

4. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Yeah, thats exactly how I feel. :D

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    It will be good to have another derby game. I'd also have more faith in the players being up for the occasion against Leeds, as opposed to some other random lower league shite.

6. prymetyme

prymetyme Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Vallendar
    i wouldnt mind having a knock at a few leeds men next season. Also the leeds supporters must be weak after there long stint of shit. We could beat them up too.

7. jscott23

jscott23 Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Jan 24, 2003
    Poway, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hell yes, I'd like to see them come up just to see Alan Smith destroy them for an afternoon, and then listen to the United fans sing his name at Elland Road. Then for the game at Old Trafford we can find another excuse to honor Eric Cantona in front of them before handing their a$$es to them one more time, before they are relegated yet again.

8. Republic of Mancunia

Aug 24, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes, I look forward to a resumption of the rivalry between the two clubs. Games between the two sides just about always have great atmospheres and as others have said it would be great to see us stuff the sheep shaggers a couple of times next season.

However, I wouldn't be too bothered if they didn't come up, especially if it's Preston who manage to win in the playoffs. The traditionalist in me has always had a bit of a soft spot for them.

Watford I'm completely indifferent about and for some irrational reason I have always had a dislike for Crystal Palace. Their chairman sometimes talks sense in his weekly newspaper column and I have respect for him but ultimately I hope they fail in their bid for promotion without being able to give a good reason why. :confused: